Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 05:48:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

More complainants come forward in drugs/sex trial

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More complainants come forward in drugs/sex trial  (Read 224 times)
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« on: January 19, 2010, 04:45:28 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/3241934/More-complainants-come-forward-in-drugs-sex-trial
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 04:51:24 pm »

Name suppression again .. I wonder how they get more complaints when his names not advertised.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 05:30:47 pm »

Name suppression again .. I wonder how they get more complaints when his names not advertised.

bush telegraph
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 05:36:20 pm »

That's a great question LL  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 06:04:45 pm »

simple ...

John goes to the Police and tells his story and in the process he mentions that another mate Peter was involved and gives the Police Peters full name and the Police go find him ..

the Police catch up with Peter who acknowledges the fact and mentions that another guy Tom was involved as well..

and so on and so on ...

doesnt take long for the list to grow ..

Report Spam   Logged
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 06:06:35 pm »

simple ...

John goes to the Police and tells his story and in the process he mentions that another mate Peter was involved and gives the Police Peters full name and the Police go find him ..

the Police catch up with Peter who acknowledges the fact and mentions that another guy Tom was involved as well..

and so on and so on ...

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 09:05:02 pm »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 10:49:41 pm »

I wonder how many complainants are complaining to save face. I wonder also, how many were happy to have sex for drugs (after all it was a commercial transaction), but because it is now "out" they want to protect their own reputation so complaining puts them in the clear with their mates.
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 03:16:06 pm »

simple ...

and so on and so on ...

and so on and so on ...  perfectly feasible!    Well now, maybe, just maybe, this here could be yet another way the list could grow

re http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/court-told-woman-slept-with-boy-12-nearly-200-times/story-e6frfku0-1225821635207

Report Spam   Logged

nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2010, 05:07:48 am »

That's a great question LL  Wink

Fired pilot fails in attempt to get job back
4:00 AM Thursday Jan 21, 2010
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10621371

so who are they protecting here -the airline or the pilot or the flight attendant,   oh well, maybe none of 'em want more complaints?

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: