Xtra News Community 2
March 28, 2024, 11:25:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Got a computer question or problem?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a computer question or problem?  (Read 2962 times)
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 08:12:42 pm »

seems you may have some stuff running that is unecessary but perhaps dazza or someone can advise better.
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 08:24:41 pm »

I am running vista business and office 2003 pro and these are my start up notice a lot are unticked but everything seems to work ok its just that system tray is not cluttered and unecesary programs are not loded till they are needed.

Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 08:43:39 pm »

Keep this to yourself but my lappy is 40gig and there was 7.4 left before I just did a delete of garbage I had been saving but didnt need ..

now I have 9.6 left .. I guess Im gonna have to spend the next hour using the cleaners and getting out the ret of the rubbish.

Problem is I bump into programs that are interesting d/load them, have a play, get bored and delete most of it .. or dont delete it at all .. then I forget what it was.

I probably need to take what I need off and do a rewhatever .. wish I could just push a button and have it default and get rid of the crap.

:sl
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
pantherrr0
Senator
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 11:05:09 pm »

!  not  sure if yourve found the problem  but it could be the  security  program it  comes with,  " Infineon Security platform'    ive had a smiliar  problem   if thats the  case and you dont know the pass word i think  a full resets your only viable option =(
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2009, 08:05:56 am »

I did a total cleanout last night .. now I have 10.2 gig spare.

I dont know anything about that panther Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: