Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 12:20:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Got a computer question or problem?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a computer question or problem?  (Read 3038 times)
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« on: March 27, 2009, 08:03:25 pm »

seems you have got into selective start up click normal star up aply and click ok restart should have comp load all services properly as you have normally set up.
Also despite what folk say I am strongly of the opinion that firefox and incredimail are more trouble than they are worth they are too buggy and will often open my system to risks. So as system is microsoft I use microsoft and find that they have most tools that others offer just a little harder to find and use.
My experiences have been such that I rarely use them and then only for some aspect that I want to use that internet explorer office outlook or outlook express does not have and that is rare.
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: