Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 05:51:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

drug possession

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: drug possession  (Read 1369 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2009, 12:23:51 pm »

Yah thats all fine - but you cant beat the general propaganda from the govt - alcohol is bad for you but we make a lot of money & how bad MJ is but we cant make any money from it Sad

There is understanding that alcohol is a problem drug - but there is no real acknowledgement.  If there was real acknowledgement IMO there would be more opposition to it and more support for Police guidelines.

Every time changes are touted and zero alcohol when driving comes up, there is an outcry from some sections of the public.   
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2009, 01:15:40 pm »

A nasty drug they make everyone take.

Fluoride: Miracle drug or toxic-waste killer?
Safety debate over public water treatments heats up with release of shocking new studies

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=63514
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2010, 04:19:31 am »

meanwhile, back on the topic:

Aussie trade union official in Bali jail claims drugs planted
 Deborah Cassrels From: The Australian
January 01, 2010 12:00AM

I AM going to die in here," gasped Robert McJannett, from his tiny, cramped cell at Polda police headquarters in Denpasar, Bali, yesterday. Leaning towards the bars, Mr McJannett, who was arrested at Bali's airport on Monday night allegedly carrying 1.7g of marijuana in his suitcase, appeared like a caged animal as he jostled for space with two other men.

"I have Meniere's disease, diverticulitis and hepatitis C and they took my medication away when I was arrested. I call out for help but they don't bring it," said Mr McJannett, who also claimed to have ear and throat infections.

The latest Australian to be detained under Indonesia's stringent drug laws, Mr McJannett, 48, will be held and interrogated at Polda for up to 20 days before being charged. If his cell becomes overcrowded he will be transferred to Kerobokan jail.

Mr McJannett was visited by Australian consular officials yesterday. He said his Indonesian lawyer, Andre, was working on a case for deportation on humanitarian grounds. "We're hoping they'll deport me, because I'm so ill."

He also says authorities may not be able to lay charges because the drugs were planted in his luggage after he left Perth airport. Bali police claim the entire drug weight of 2g includes a plastic ziplock bag.

"There is no way they would have made it through Perth airport -- they were put into a sock, then into a large metal sleeve which resembled a bomb. That set the X-ray off. I would have been stopped at Perth security."

The Perth crane operator told The Australian he suspected union officials of setting him up.

Bali police claim the socks in which the drugs were allegedly secreted carried the Bonds brand. "I wear Adidas," said McJannett.

He arrived in Bali with his adult son -- who was searched -- on a Virgin Blue flight from Perth. A backpack inside his suitcase allegedly carried the drugs and his medication. "The drugs were put in my bag, it was all deliberate. I've lived and worked in Malaysia and Singapore. I know what the drug laws are here, " he said.

Asked why he tried to run to an airport bathroom to flush the drugs down the toilet, he replied: "It's all bollocks. I didn't run off to the toilet. The ''paparazzi'' said that, it didn't happen".

Bali drugs squad chief Kokot Indarto said yesterday police intended to charge Mr McJannett with a new article 111 of the narcotics law for carrying drugs from abroad, which carries a minimum penalty of four years' jail and maximum penalty of 12 years. "But the final decision will depend on the court. The decision is not only based on the the amount but honesty, attitude and how he behaves. If the suspect does not co-operate he will get a heavier sentence," Colonel Indarto said.

"He is generally being helpful but he's still saying he doesn't know how it got there."

Indonesia places hard drugs such as heroin and cocaine in the same category as marijuana. They are all classified as Type A drugs and carry the same penalties for trafficking.

Police are waiting on results from blood and urine tests carried out on Wednesday to ascertain if Mr McJannett is a drug-user.

If tests are positive, he may receive a lighter sentence. Anything over 0.15g is considered trafficking.

Mr McJannett will most likely be transferred to Kerobokan Jail, joining convicted, high-profile drug traffickers Schapelle Corby and Bali Nine members.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/aussie-trade-union-official-in-bali-jail-claims-drugs-planted/story-e6frg6nf-1225815113738
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Magoo
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2010, 04:34:35 am »

Police are waiting on results from blood and urine tests carried out on Wednesday to ascertain if Mr McJannett is a drug-user.
I hope they publish the results. 
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2010, 07:05:08 am »

McJannett??

This must be the same McJannett who is prominent in WA politics!  LOL No doubt there will be calls for his release into Aussie hands real soon.

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Magoo
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2010, 07:13:06 am »

Bit more on him http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/political-firebrands-arrest-shocks-opponents-20091229-lin4.html
Report Spam   Logged
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2010, 07:38:46 am »

All drug pushers tell lies and so do the users.
Real mongrels they are. Riff rafff who should be transported to China for brain washing.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2010, 07:56:21 am »

Ahhh yes.  LOL Quite a popular guy in his circle.

Real mongrels they are. Riff rafff who should be transported to China for brain washing.

You must know a lot of people who indulge Blod.
Report Spam   Logged

nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2010, 08:33:12 am »

1.7g  ummm  how many tinnies is that? 

Mr Lloyd said Mcjannett had sat random occupational drugs tests while working with Prestige Logistics over the past "12 months or so" and had never failed.

He also said many of the company's customers - including Henderson-based Strategic Marine, where Mcjannett worked in his last contracting job along with his 21-year-old son Joshua Daley, a Strategic employee - also had compulsory testing which he had never failed

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2010, 09:09:33 am »

oh no shock horror your honor i didnt know it was in my bag .....

no really i didnt ....

with such high profile cases involving other aussies caught arrested and jailed only an idiot would contemplate carry any drugs into Bali ....

mind you drug users think they are bullet proof and they wont get caught and will do anything to ensure they have their next fix with them ...

Report Spam   Logged
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2010, 09:24:00 am »

oh he did it, oh look how did it get in my surf board.  People must think other are dumb.

What gets me is the money that will be spent on these dumb ass people and the money could be spent on better things.

I have no real problem with people who do drugs, there choice and none of my business.  You travel with it then you should be left on your know and take what is coming to you.  Like most countrys you have to sign a form to say whether or not you packed your own bags.    I find it hard to believe that there is a little man in the bangage area putting drugs randonly in peoples bags. 
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2010, 09:34:33 am »

I find it hard to believe that there is a little man in the bangage area putting drugs randonly in peoples bags. 

oh come on kiwi of course there is a little man at the airport in aussie and to make sure there are drugs in your bag there is a little man in bali who double checks to make sure the aussie man did his job properly and if he hasnt then the little man in bali drops some in your bag ....

now if you believe all that then you believe in the tooth fairy ....
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 11:23:43 am by Newtown-Fella » Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2010, 10:57:37 am »

Dont you think this guy has a good case

He also says authorities may not be able to lay charges because the drugs were planted in his luggage after he left Perth airport. Bali police claim the entire drug weight of 2g includes a plastic ziplock bag.

"There is no way they would have made it through Perth airport -- they were put into a sock, then into a large metal sleeve which resembled a bomb. That set the X-ray off. I would have been stopped at Perth security."

Mention the word drug in front of some people like blod and other's they quickly become anal
then want to inflict pain on some innocent person.

It would be funny if they found them selfs framed for drug smuggling on an oversea's trip  Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Magoo
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2010, 11:01:44 am »

The Perth crane operator told The Australian he suspected union officials of setting him up.
If he wasn't unpopular with the union before, he will be now. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2010, 11:08:18 am »

Its a bit Suspect,Its lucky he didn't go to China..

Co-owner of Prestige Logistics, Paul Lloyd, said his employee had been on Christmas leave and "as far as I know had been moving house".

"I mean, it's a bit of a shock," Mr Lloyd said.

"I didn't even know he was going to Bali."

Mr Lloyd said Mcjannett had sat random occupational drugs tests while working with Prestige Logistics over the past "12 months or so" and had never failed.

He also said many of the company's customers - including Henderson-based Strategic Marine, where Mcjannett worked in his last contracting job along with his 21-year-old son Joshua Daley, a Strategic employee - also had compulsory testing which he had never failed.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/political-firebrands-arrest-shocks-opponents-20091229-lin4.html

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Magoo
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2010, 11:11:56 am »

Its a bit Suspect,Its lucky he didn't go to China..

Co-owner of Prestige Logistics, Paul Lloyd, said his employee had been on Christmas leave and "as far as I know had been moving house".

"I mean, it's a bit of a shock," Mr Lloyd said.

"I didn't even know he was going to Bali."

He also said many of the company's customers - including Henderson-based Strategic Marine, where Mcjannett worked in his last contracting job along with his 21-year-old son Joshua Daley, a Strategic employee - also had compulsory testing which he had never failed.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/political-firebrands-arrest-shocks-opponents-20091229-lin4.html

I don't think drug test in the work place is a guarantee because there is a herbal substance that can be taken and will ensure a clean test.
Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2010, 11:22:25 am »

If he wasn't unpopular with the union before, he will be now. Roll Eyes

You can make anything happen in Australia for just a few buck$

Maybe a lot of people just won't believe that,
i could easy prove it,
Shout me a trip to Sydney and I could pay the cops to frame anyone,thats because the cops are all bent there,and lots of people in the big city would do anything for a few bucks.
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2010, 11:31:35 am »

Magoo
I don't think drug test in the work place is a guarantee because there is a herbal substance that can be taken and will ensure a clean test.

Does he seem like a stupid guy ?
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Magoo
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2010, 12:03:58 pm »

You can make anything happen in Australia for just a few buck$
You can make anything happen in NZ for just a few bucks.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2010, 12:05:51 pm »

1.7g  ummm  how many tinnies is that? 

Thats not much more than one tinny - for a heavy smoker thats about half a days smoke.
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2010, 12:14:10 pm »

Mention the word drug in front of some people like blod and other's they quickly become anal
then want to inflict pain on some innocent person.

It would be funny if they found them selfs framed for drug smuggling on an oversea's trip  Grin

Theres quite a few who go anal when they hear the word 'drug' not just blod.  Have you ever noticed radio announcers when reading the news.  When they say the word 'drug' they drag it out giving it a spooky sound.  DRRRRRUUUGGGGSSSS  Grin

The composition that is supposed to mask MJ in the system are reported to be not too great.  There are some on the market in pillule form too.
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2010, 12:46:18 pm »

Lovelee It depends on who you are and how important you are,there's different laws for the rich and the poor.
If your the Governator of California  and admit to smoking pot thats ok.

If your Obama, George bush, or Bill Clinton.they all admitted to smoking pot and its not a fucking problem.

So if your someone as rich as Bill Gates you can do anything you fucking wan't,

But if your a just a pot smoking mum from the suburbs and you get caught your fucked.

It just too funny and strange for me to understand Grin 
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
ssweetpea

« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2010, 12:51:35 pm »

What gets me annoyed is when various people, celebrates usually, are reported as having prescription drugs in their homes.

The implication is that these are bad things.

My house has several stashes of prescription drugs. The medicine cabinet is not big enough or convenent to contain a couple of months worth of 3 different asthma inhailers, 3 months of antihystomines along with any medication that my have been issued on a prescription rather than bought over the counter.

In 1998 we lost a hairbrush while on holiday. A minor item but one that we did turn the place upsidedown looking for including empting all the bags and repacking.

3 months ago we very unexpectedly found it, in a bag that in the 11 years since has been up and down to Christchurch and Wellington numerous times by both plane and train as hand luggage as well as to New Plymouth, Taupo, Hastings, Rotorua, Tauranga and even carried over Rangitoto and Motutapu Islands.

All that time that hairbrush was jammed in the lining of a pocket. If it hadn't been plastic no doubt it would have been found on one of its numberous trips through the xray or metal detector at Auckland Airport.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
Magoo
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2010, 12:52:20 pm »

It depends on who you are and how important you are,there's different laws for the rich and the poor.
Thats the answer Sexy.   Get on out there and make a bundle and it will be OK.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2010, 12:57:52 pm »

Lovelee It depends on who you are and how important you are,there's different laws for the rich and the poor.
If your the Governator of California  and admit to smoking pot thats ok.

If your Obama, George bush, or Bill Clinton.they all admitted to smoking pot and its not a fucking problem.

So if your someone as rich as Bill Gates you can do anything you fucking wan't,

But if your a just a pot smoking mum from the suburbs and you get caught your fucked.

It just too funny and strange for me to understand Grin 

Yep - agreed.  Another reason why you see me calling for consistency.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: