Xtra News Community 2
March 28, 2024, 10:21:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

drug possession

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: drug possession  (Read 1366 times)
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« on: December 30, 2009, 03:05:27 am »

Australian arrested at Bali airport for drug possession
December 29, 2009 - 5:49PM

An Australian man has been arrested at Bali airport after customs officers found two grams of marijuana in his luggage.

Robert Paul McJannett, 48, was arrested after arriving in Bali with his adult son on a Virgin Blue flight from Perth last night.

Bali police allege McJannett was carrying the marijuana in a plastic bag in socks in his luggage.

The head of the Bali Police drugs squad, Colonel Kokot Indarto, said police intended to charge McJannett with article 112 of the narcotics law for carrying drugs from abroad, which carries a penalty of more than five years' jail.

"Because he carried more than two grams, this could not be indicated as users because users limitation is only 0.15 gram. That's why he's aimed with carrying drugs," Indarto said.

Airport customs official Bagus Endro Wibowo said McJannett had initially been uncooperative following his arrest.

"He even ran with the marijuana and tried to flush it in toilet, but the officers managed to avoid it," Wibowo said

http://www.theage.com.au/world/australian-arrested-at-bali-airport-for-drug-possession-20091229-liky.html

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Magoo
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 04:52:49 am »

They never learn. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
guest49
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 06:46:20 am »

Sad people, that need to risk their life and liberty for the sake of a fix...............
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 07:00:41 am »

LOL when you read the article, seems like the journo was high when writing it.

He even ran with the marijuana and tried to flush it in toilet, but the officers managed to avoid it

That's why he's aimed with carrying drugs," Indarto said.

No sympathy for those caught in these circumstances ... any adult who doesnt know the situation in Bali now shouldnt be traveling.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Magoo
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 07:02:40 am »

any adult who doesnt know the situation in Bali now shouldnt be traveling.
Shouldn't that read.... any adult who carries dope  who doesnt know the situation in Bali now shouldnt be traveling.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 07:05:27 am »

If you fucking like Magoo .. im surprised you asked .. you usually make it up as you go along.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 07:06:42 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvBVsq9I24E&feature=related
 Grin Now thats funny story
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 07:22:06 am by Im2Sexy4MyPants » Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 08:05:33 am »

any adult who doesnt know the situation in Bali now shouldnt be traveling.
Shouldn't that read.... any adult who carries dope  who doesnt know the situation in Bali now shouldnt be traveling.

Very true.
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 09:10:22 am »

LOL when you read the article, seems like the journo was high when writing it.

He even ran with the marijuana and tried to flush it in toilet, but the officers managed to avoid it

That's why he's aimed with carrying drugs," Indarto said.

No sympathy for those caught in these circumstances ... any adult who doesnt know the situation in Bali now shouldnt be traveling.

just like any responsible adult in NZ shouldnt be using or dealing ...

the day that judges grow some balls and sentence people to long lags then users/dealers might just wake up to the fact that its just not worth the hassle ....

Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 09:17:21 am »

Many laws have changed over the years Newt, gay men used to be beaten in the streets and no one cared a hoot!!  Many of the public feel they MUST be tolerant of gay men simply because of a law change.     

Alcohol was prohibited for many years also - many feel they must be tolerant of that too .. because of a law change.

Get off your high horse.  LOL i can see you logging on and seeing a drug relating topic and knowing exactly how and what you are going to blast me with today!  You and your older lady friends.  Grin  Y'all make yourselves look childish in your attacks on me, when you leave alone the other self proclaimed smokers in the group.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 09:43:43 am »

If you fucking like Magoo .. im surprised you asked .. you usually make it up as you go along.
  Since you are an expert on everything I suppose it must be true.  Sorry to be so long responding.  I have been off doing something useful. 
Report Spam   Logged
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 10:19:18 am »

Many laws have changed over the years Newt, gay men used to be beaten in the streets and no one cared a hoot!!  Many of the public feel they MUST be tolerant of gay men simply because of a law change.     

Alcohol was prohibited for many years also - many feel they must be tolerant of that too .. because of a law change.

Get off your high horse.  LOL i can see you logging on and seeing a drug relating topic and knowing exactly how and what you are going to blast me with today!  You and your older lady friends.  Grin  Y'all make yourselves look childish in your attacks on me, when you leave alone the other self proclaimed smokers in the group.

and exactly where have i attacked you L'lee ?

i havent mentioned your name at all in any posting that i have made around Drugs ...

you do an excellent job of letting us all know how you support drug use  and we all know where that got you ...

next time might not be as pleasant or as short of stay under HM Service ...

get over yourself ....

Report Spam   Logged
AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 12:40:03 pm »

Y'all make yourselves look childish in your attacks on me, when you leave alone the other self proclaimed smokers in the group.

Maybe they do because you make the most noise!
Report Spam   Logged

Stupid people are not an endangered species so why are we protecting them
R. S. OhAllmurain
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 01:08:34 pm »

Y'all make yourselves look childish in your attacks on me, when you leave alone the other self proclaimed smokers in the group.

Maybe they do because you make the most noise!

never a truer word posted ..... Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 01:20:29 pm »

Well, at least I am honest.  I dont hide or deny anything & I dont tell lies.
I have no need to be dishonest or hide anything, its twaddlers like Newf who have the problem about MJ.  Mind you - seems he has many problems.

I am noisy because I know who I am and believe in myself and what I know.  I find it quite funny when someone says Im a know it all - thats a good thing that some think I know it all.  I wouldnt go so far as to say I do know all - but if I dont know about something, I will go and find out.   
Report Spam   Logged

Brownie55
Global Moderator

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 02:05:42 pm »

I have no need to be dishonest or hide anything, its twaddlers like Newf who have the problem about MJ.  Mind you - seems he has many problems.

I am noisy because I know who I am and believe in myself and what I know.  I find it quite funny when someone says Im a know it all - thats a good thing that some think I know it all.  I wouldnt go so far as to say I do know all - but if I dont know about something, I will go and find out.  

Don't know about you knowing it all LL but you are extremely defensive and a tad bad tempered today.  MJ is not mellowing you out much. Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2009, 02:44:12 pm »

Don't know about you knowing it all LL but you are extremely defensive and a tad bad tempered today.  MJ is not mellowing you out much. Shocked

Report Spam   Logged
jiribiri
Getting The Hang Of It

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2009, 02:51:05 pm »

surely he would have an insanity defence?

grog should be made illegal...it does the most damage to society.

Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 03:00:14 pm »

Hear! hear!
Report Spam   Logged
AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 04:45:50 pm »

100% lie free are you?, I'll believe that when I see it!
Report Spam   Logged

R. S. OhAllmurain
AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2009, 04:48:21 pm »

surely he would have an insanity defence?

I totally agree, it'd be a nice little earner for the likes of me who know how to make it etc..

And of course banning grog has worked before as history has shown us like the 1930's USA and the prohibation of the King Country... Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

R. S. OhAllmurain
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2009, 05:18:51 pm »

Yes I am 100% lie free and proud of it!  One thing I will not tolerate is lies - I have never seen a need for them.
Report Spam   Logged

AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2009, 09:30:46 pm »

Yes I am 100% lie free and proud of it!  One thing I will not tolerate is lies - I have never seen a need for them.

So not even one lie... ever, not one false claim for that matter, like some supposedly replying to every single post of another poster on this board?
Report Spam   Logged

R. S. OhAllmurain
tormentedcanvases

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2009, 07:34:23 am »

have to    agree with you on that one.

Report Spam   Logged
jiribiri
Getting The Hang Of It

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2009, 09:16:04 am »

tormented...yes grog is the covert drug of harm...hidden behind legality and vested interests, including the govt taxes.

alcohol and drugs...it is even worthy of a seperate classification.

it is not prohibition that will fix the alcohol problem....it is first of all example by parents...secondly using education from an early age..perhaps 7-8

what is the potential loss from brain damage with young people...a 10% loss certainly cuts back options for individuals and createsa large deficit for society
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: