Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 03:19:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

drug possession

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: drug possession  (Read 1469 times)
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2010, 12:51:35 pm »

What gets me annoyed is when various people, celebrates usually, are reported as having prescription drugs in their homes.

The implication is that these are bad things.

My house has several stashes of prescription drugs. The medicine cabinet is not big enough or convenent to contain a couple of months worth of 3 different asthma inhailers, 3 months of antihystomines along with any medication that my have been issued on a prescription rather than bought over the counter.

In 1998 we lost a hairbrush while on holiday. A minor item but one that we did turn the place upsidedown looking for including empting all the bags and repacking.

3 months ago we very unexpectedly found it, in a bag that in the 11 years since has been up and down to Christchurch and Wellington numerous times by both plane and train as hand luggage as well as to New Plymouth, Taupo, Hastings, Rotorua, Tauranga and even carried over Rangitoto and Motutapu Islands.

All that time that hairbrush was jammed in the lining of a pocket. If it hadn't been plastic no doubt it would have been found on one of its numberous trips through the xray or metal detector at Auckland Airport.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: