Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 11:55:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Some reading for the “anti-warmalists” and “climate-change deniers”

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some reading for the “anti-warmalists” and “climate-change deniers”  (Read 38294 times)
guest49
« Reply #325 on: March 20, 2014, 11:48:03 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #326 on: April 05, 2014, 09:05:42 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #327 on: April 05, 2014, 09:07:43 pm »

Click on the cartoon to download the FULL IPCC “CLIMATE CHANGE 2013” report (365.29 PDF document)
on global warming/climate change published on March 31st, 2014. You can (if you wish) right-click on
the cartoon, then left-click on Save target as... in the menu which appears and select where you want
to save the document to on your computer's hard-drive, then open it from there.

Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #328 on: April 05, 2014, 09:44:57 pm »

Al Gore bought his multi million dollar beach home because he wants to watch it go under water lol
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #329 on: April 05, 2014, 09:53:12 pm »

I notice that the IPCC report has pages and pages of names of the eminent scientists (with plenty of letters after their names) who peer-reviewed it.

Perhaps the Denier Dodos might like to publish the pages and pages of names of the eminent scientists who have peer-reviewed the head-in-the-sand denials?

Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #330 on: April 05, 2014, 10:31:18 pm »

It's all about an agenda about stealing everyone's money with a tax that will change nothing.

If the powers that be wanted it,we could all have free energy because they have technology that is 50 years advanced that the stuff they show us.

Sadly they are keeping it for their own advantage and for the military industrial complex.

We are only getting dribs and drabs of this technology they could change the whole planet any time they ever feel like it.

We are all the slaves of a stupid money chasing system that's on it's last legs and is about to fall apart.

They want to keep this system going as long as they can to keep you and me in our place, that is under these mad blue bloods power and control,

wake up Bruce
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 10:39:04 pm by Im2Sexy4MyPants » Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #331 on: May 09, 2014, 12:32:55 pm »

From the Los Angeles Times....

Republicans abandon Americans to the calamities of climate change

By DAVID HORSEY | 5:00AM PST - Thursday, May 08, 2014

OF all the ways the strident wackiness of the Republican Party is harming our country, the absolute worst is the obstinate, willfully ignorant refusal of GOP leaders to deal with the biggest existential threat facing the United States: climate change.

Tuesday was the release date of a congressionally mandated status report on the effects of climate change written by more than 240 scientists, businesspeople and a range of other experts. It details for every region of the country the negative effects already being experienced due to global warming.

“Climate change, once considered an issue for the distant future, has moved firmly into the present,” states the report, officially known as the National Climate Assessment. “Corn producers in Iowa, oyster growers in Washington state and maple syrup producers in Vermont are all observing climate-related changes that are outside of our recent experience.”

The report goes further than ever before in asserting that more frequent floods, huge wildfires sweeping across the tinder-dry West, new infestations of insects in forests and the drought that is turning crop land and grazing areas to desert from California to Texas are happening not as part of some normal cycle, but because human activity — primarily the burning of fossil fuels — is overloading the atmosphere with carbon dioxide, driving up global temperatures and rapidly altering the Earth’s climate and weather.

On the coasts, sea levels are rising as the polar ice melts. In coming years, beaches will disappear and low-lying cities will be flooded. And, in the Pacific Ocean, the scariest and least noted development is increased CO˛ levels that are making the water more acidic, threatening to kill off entire species.

At a minimum, local, state and national governments need to prepare for the impact climate change will have on infrastructure, the environment and the economy. And, beyond planning for that nasty stuff, truly wise leaders would be taking steps to curb carbon emissions so that a very bad situation does not become an utter calamity.

But don’t look for those leaders among Republicans. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky said the climate assessment was just another excuse for President Obama to impose a tax on energy. “And I’m sure he’ll get loud cheers from liberal elites — from the kind of people who leave a giant carbon footprint and then lecture everybody else about low-flow toilets.”

Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe, a virulent critic of climate scientists, was apparently sharing a talking-points memo with McConnell when he said, “With this report the president is attempting to once again distract Americans from his unchecked regulatory agenda that is costing our nation millions of job opportunities and our ability to be energy independent."

Translation of the comments of both senators: Do not impinge on the profits of the coal and oil extractors in our respective home states. McConnell rails against “elites”, but, of course, he does everything to protect his favored elites in the fossil-fuel-based energy industries while condemning farmers, ranchers, fishermen, timber workers and all the small businesses connected to their activities to a scorched-earth future.

Along with the Republican servants of oil and coal, there are those who serve a constituency with a medieval mindset. Minnesota’s Representative Michele Bachmann and a large cohort of the House Republican caucus are in harmony with a narrow but fervent sector of the Christian community that believes science is a tool of the devil and that droughts and floods and wildfires are just punishments sent by God.

There is nary a House Republican who accepts that climate change is a product of human activity and blessed few with that level of enlightenment among GOP senators. For now, even as the oceans turn to acid and our land burns and bakes, the last place to look for leadership is among the confederacy of dunces that is today’s Republican Party.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-calamities-of-climate-change-20140507-story.html

Along with the Republican servants of oil and coal, there are those who serve a constituency with a medieval mindset. Minnesota’s Representative Michele Bachmann and a large cohort of the House Republican caucus are in harmony with a narrow but fervent sector of the Christian community that believes science is a tool of the devil and that droughts and floods and wildfires are just punishments sent by God.

Gotta luuuuurve those dumb flat-earthers and their stupid superstitions, eh?       
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #332 on: May 12, 2014, 11:43:12 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
guest49
« Reply #333 on: May 19, 2014, 07:41:37 pm »

Professor Bengtsson's research suggested carbon dioxide may be less damaging to the planet than feared
Says he's been subjected to 'unbearable' pressure from other researchers

Has warned of increasing politicisation of the once 'peaceful' science
Others describe a 'poisonous atmosphere' fuelled by plotting researchers

Clicky thing

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #334 on: May 21, 2014, 11:36:49 am »

(click on the cartoon to read more)
Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #335 on: May 22, 2014, 11:00:53 am »

(click on the cartoon to read more)
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #336 on: May 25, 2014, 08:36:18 pm »

Global warming is a scam and it's time to wake up...
The earths temp has not gone up for the last 16 years it's getting cooler.

Every summer they show the arctic ice melt and say its global warming then when the winter the ice cover comes it is record breaking  huge but this goes unreported...

Global warming is a lie to tax everyone and it does nothing except rob people.

129 Climate Scandals

94 climate-gates total
28 new gates
145 links to reports with details

- See more at: http://notrickszone.com/climate-scandals/#sthash.NWPmTEvC.dpuf
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #337 on: May 28, 2014, 03:09:53 pm »

This global warming is getting me down at the moment i have never felt it this warm before Brrrrrrrr bring it on Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #338 on: June 11, 2014, 11:28:50 am »

(click on the picture to read the news stories)
Report Spam   Logged

guest49
« Reply #339 on: June 11, 2014, 07:49:58 pm »

What we used to call storms in the 50's &60's.  Used to watch the old gum trees flailing away in winds so strong that they would bend the big upright branches so far over that they would brush the ground.  Ferries would run aground in Wellington harbour.  Streams would break their banks and flood low lying housing. 
Since then, there have been a few decades where the weather has been a bit milder, before again now cycling into the heavier weather.

Apparently nowadays these storms are called catastrophes, or natural disasters, or somesuch .
[I'm sure there's no agenda by NIWA and its running mates in their descriptive nomenclature?]
Report Spam   Logged
robman
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #340 on: June 11, 2014, 11:04:34 pm »

What we used to call storms in the 50's &60's.  Used to watch the old gum trees flailing away in winds so strong that they would bend the big upright branches so far over that they would brush the ground.  Ferries would run aground in Wellington harbour.  Streams would break their banks and flood low lying housing. 
Since then, there have been a few decades where the weather has been a bit milder, before again now cycling into the heavier weather.

Apparently nowadays these storms are called catastrophes, or natural disasters, or somesuch .
[I'm sure there's no agenda by NIWA and its running mates in their descriptive nomenclature?]
Short memories coupled with a growing trend to build in places nobody would have fifty years ago.
Report Spam   Logged

I once thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #341 on: June 12, 2014, 09:16:29 am »

The post should be call the shitty weather page for climate change religion retards.

I believe its all just a load of warm air coming out of KTJ's bum
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #342 on: June 25, 2014, 09:57:38 pm »

Mark Morford

An inordinate fear of no water

By Mark Morford, SF Gate Columnist | 5:59PM PDT - Tuesday, June 24, 2014

IT SEEMS simple enough, even a little romantic, a little American-dreamy: I’m looking to buy some property.

Northward. Woodsy. Modernrusticsexycool. Just the sweetest and most perfect getaway property ever, is all, something about an hour or two from San Francisco, up in the more lushly arboreal regions of Sonoma or Napa counties, remote enough to quell the City’s roar but not so remote to be inhaling all the off-gasses from regional meth labs or suffering any gunfire from Mendocino’s cranky pot kingpins.

Is it too much to ask? A modest home-slash-retreat space on a few acres that can maybe house a handful of yoga students and/or writers for a long weekend, accessible to civilization but not so snobbish that you can’t run around naked and covered in chocolate and bourbon and dreams, and all of it on columnist/yoga teacher’s budget?

You know, like this (Tom Kundig! Call me).
You know, like this (Tom Kundig! Call me).

It might be. Obvious Problem No.1: I don’t work for Google, or Oracle, or FaceTwitChat, and therefore am not up to my flaccid fleece hoodie in mountains of tech-bro cash that I can throw around like Monopoly money; I don’t even have an extra $2 million to buy a closet-sized condo in the Mission. It makes things a little rough.

But I’m not bitter. Just… realistic. There’s still plenty of lovely opportunities to be had, even if prices have leapt into the near-stratosphere pretty much everywhere. Translation: from what I’ve seen so far, my modest budget limits me to places that are a little hardscrabble, a little rough-hewn, a little needful of significant upkeep of their aging septic systems, coarse landscapes and, invariably, spring-fed water.

Wait, what? Right, the water. The Looming Issue. The Unexpected Fear. Water — or rather, the potential lack thereof — is something I didn’t realize I’d be quite so worried about when I started my search. But now? It’s damn near unavoidable.

Problem is, I work in media. Every day I see the stories. Every day I read the reports, scan the graphs, am stunned by charts showing nearly the entire state of California — not to mention huge swaths of the world — drenched in dark purple or blood red, hovering somewhere between “severe drought”, “exceptional drought” and “OMG we are so f*cked”.

Did you know this past May was the hottest May the world has ever known? Did you read it was just 110 degrees in Mumbai… at 1:00 in the morning? Did you know global warming is no longer a preventable possibility, but a exceedingly brutal reality? The Southwest’s savage drought is just the beginning.

How about the fact that California’s record drought just got worse, given how the meager winter snowpack is gone and hence the fire danger is already at ridiculous levels? There is no more fire season, per se. It’s now just one continuous threat that never ends.

The facts swirl and threaten, mingle and conflict. What to believe? How fearful and anxious to be, exactly? Forget skyrocketing real estate prices. Is it just too risky to buy rural property around here anymore? How long until all those wells and springs run dry? Until the big lakes no longer feed the reservoirs? Until fire danger is out of control? Did you know, just this past January, before the meager rains finally came, that 17 California counties were at risk of completely running out of water within two to four months?

It’s hard to know where to look for answers. I do know, for example, that something like 85 percent of CA’s water goes to agribusiness. And much of that goes to grow grain, to feed industrial cattle, to supply fast-food addictions and excess beef consumption. The basic rule persists: Want to save the most water? Stop eating so much meat. And almonds. And California rice. And so on.

Cute. Now go tell the farmers.
Cute. Now go tell the farmers.

Despite this fact, San Francisco just launched a “sexy” new water-saving ad campaign, encouraging urbanites to cut back 10 percent by “making it a quickie” in the shower, which is all cute and fun until you learn that SF actually uses the least water of any major county in the state, less than a fifth of what Sacramento gulps per capita. And even Sacto’s gluttony is half of what Palm Desert sucks away for all those ridiculous lawns, golf courses and pools.

But all of California’s urbanites combined come nowhere near to the amount of water that goes to big agribusiness — and by and large, they have little or no regulation at all. Bottom line: even if SF cuts back 10 percent, we’re only saving what, about one percent of the total? Two?

I went canoeing down the Russian River just last week, and it was still all kinds of beautiful, despite dramatically low water levels, less than a foot deep in many places, at a time of year when the river should be roaring. Burke’s Canoe Rentals, in operation for generations, says it hasn’t been this bad in 40 years. They should know.

The numbers are bizarre and disorienting. Tom Stienstra, who’s been writing the San Francisco Chronicle’s Outdoors column for something like 100 years, just toured many of the state’s most popular lakes. He found most are well below normal and some are downright catastrophic, but he still managed to find 25 (out of 125) that are nearly 100 percent full, pristine and gleaming and ready for summer splashes. It all has to do with controlled runoff, drainage, dams, who gets what, who steals what, who has rights and power and political leverage.

How to process it all? How to properly understand the real risks, the false alarms, the ominous and seemingly imminent potential for collapse?

Surely it’s not that bad. Surely we’re good for another handful of years, at least. Surely those natural springs that feed all those rural properties up north, the ones that have been flowing ceaselessly since the days of the first settlers, will still have enough to sustain a small home in the woods for a decade or three, until I’m too old to care, until I’ve long moved away to Costa Rica or Bali or Portland. Right?

Not a blue state anymore.
Not a blue state anymore.

Or maybe the rains will come back. Maybe next year’s potential (mild) El Niño will save California for a few more years. Maybe Lake Mendocino and Lake Sonoma, both essential to the region I’m most interested in and both already well below half of normal, won’t dry up completely.

One thing we know for sure: It’s not advisable to live in fear. It’s a fool’s game to base your life choices around what might happen. After all, the Big One has been inevitable in SF for decades (and it still is). Human extinction, too. Las Vegas won’t last another 20 years. There isn’t a town in America that isn’t at risk for some kind of natural catastrophe, be it hurricanes, floods, ice storms, tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, locusts, snakes, reality TV, Republicans.

But water? That’s a little different. That’s a little… unsolvable. Irreparable. Devastating.

I don’t need a garden. I don’t need an almond grove. Maybe just an occasional shower, a tiny hot tub, something to drink in the summer to help replenish what makes up about, oh, 60 percent of the human body. Is that too much to ask?

Email: Mark Morford

Mark Morford on Twitter and Facebook.

http://blog.sfgate.com/morford/2014/06/24/an-inordinate-fear-of-no-water
Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #343 on: July 19, 2014, 01:40:13 pm »

from The Dominion Post....

Storms on the way and the warmest winter on record

By OLIVIA WANNAN and SHABNAM DASTGHEIB | 11:34AM - Saturday, 19 July 2014

NORTHLAND could be in for another bout of severe weather over the next 24 hours with MetService predicting strong easterlies, heavy rain and thunderstorms.

A severe weather warning is in place with about 60mm of rain predicted between midday and 6am Sunday. This will intensify in the eastern hills from the Bay of Islands to Whangarei with about 90mm expected there.

Northland is already "soggy" and Metservice forecasters said given those conditions rivers and streams would rise rapidly and flooding was likely in some areas.

Last weekend's storm caused widespread damage, drove families from their homes, cut off some communities and left others without power.

This weekend's heavy rain was expected to spread southwards with a possibility of severe gales around northern Auckland this evening and overnight.

Easterlies could reach gusts of up to 100 km/h this afternoon before easing tonight. These winds would be followed by southerly gales gusting up to 90km/h.

WARMEST WINTER ON RECORD

Last year set records for high temperatures around the world, giving New Zealand its warmest winter, and Australia its hottest year since records began.

The warming climate also brought with it droughts, floods and storms — the only silver lining was that Kiwis were a bit less likely to get sunburnt.

Over the past two summers, the ozone hole was smaller, weaker and broke up sooner than in past years, according to the State of the Climate in 2013 report, published yesterday by the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

Warmer air at the South Pole means chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) do less damage to ozone, the atmospheric material that filters out much of the UV radiation the Earth is bombarded with.

Over winter, clouds form high over the poles and turn CFCs into their active, ozone-degradation forms, National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research ozone researcher Olaf Morgenstern says.

These clouds last, breaking up ozone, until temperature goes above a certain threshold. "Less of that happens in a warm winter."

Morgenstern said the largest ozone hole was recorded in 2006, and since then it had fluctuated in size.

While not as badly affected by ozone depletion as Antarctica, New Zealand experiences higher levels of UV radiation because of the loss of the ozone layer. With peak UV intensities high, Kiwis have the highest death rate in the world from skin cancer — about 300 a year.

Victoria University climatologist James Renwick, who collaborated on the report, said the conclusions showed the globe was continuing to heat up. While many Kiwis might take comfort in warmer winters, he warned such seasons came hand-in-hand with more severe storms, droughts, floods, and sea level rise.

"You hear about global warming of two or three degrees and you think that's the difference between 9 o'clock in the morning and midday. But what we consider a warm year now will be considered a cold year in future."

Renwick said last year's North Island drought was a warning that the agricultural industry would increasingly feel the pinch. It was adaptable — farmers might swap cold-climate crops such as apples to dry-suited pineapples and bananas — but without significant emissions changes, it was unavoidable, he said.

"In one farmer's working life — if they started out today — by the time they're ready to retire, the climate will be noticeably different."

The compounding effects of global warming were also seen in the destruction of last year's Typhoon Haiyan, noted in the report, when a powerful storm strengthened by warms seas met raised sea levels, Renwick said. "It's like the straw that breaks the camel's back."

BY THE NUMBERS

New Zealand's weather in 2013:

• $1.12 billion: The economic impact of the January-April drought.

• 16.5 degrees: The highest average temperature, for Dargaville. The national average was 13.4.

• 39 percent: Of all New Zealand locations had their warmest winter on record.

• 35.1 degrees celcius: The highest temperature for the year, recorded in Clyde, Central Otago, and Gisborne.

• 20 percent: Drop annual rainfall fornorthern North Island and South Island's West Coast.

• 28,000: Homes lost power in the September 10th-11th storm.

• 200km/h: Gales recorded on Wellington hills during the June 20th-21st storm.

• 600mm: Rain at Tekapo during June storm. The eastern South Island had four times its annual June rainfall.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/10285595/Storms-on-the-way-and-the-warmest-winter-on-record
Report Spam   Logged

guest49
« Reply #344 on: July 19, 2014, 08:46:35 pm »

Can you please send some global warming down here - Its currently minus 3ş C and dropping.  This morning the pipes were frozen - something else that didn't happen last year
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #345 on: July 30, 2014, 01:14:26 pm »

from the Los Angeles Times....

U.S. can be a global winner by going lean on energy consumption

By DAVID HORSEY | 1:00PM PDT - Tuesday, July 29, 2014

THERE ARE endless metrics to gauge whether the United States is ahead or behind other countries. Finland does education better and cheaper. Russians and central Europeans beat Americans in alcohol consumption. But it takes only five minutes for the average American to earn enough money to buy a pint of beer — far less time than in any other nation. And, when it comes to meat consumption, only the Australians come close to matching the amount of dead animal we eat in the land of the free and the home of the obese.

Whatever the measure, no one in this country really cares how we stack up against Ethiopia or Uruguay or Vanuatu. That is like comparing the Dodgers with a T-ball team. The competitor we really care about is China.

The U.S. still beats China in movie-box-office revenues, number of Internet users and spending on the military, but China has leaped ahead in spewing carbon emissions into the atmosphere. That is quite a dramatic feat, given the amount of CO2 generated by the U.S. Still, Americans are far more productive than the Chinese in this arena. With a mere 5% of the planet’s population, we consume 20% of global energy, and it is the consumption of all that energy — largely produced from fossil fuels — that unleashes all that extra carbon.

World Population Balance, a group that promotes population control as a means of ensuring that human consumption does not outstrip natural resources, offers a useful observation that Americans may want to take to heart: “Next time you hear about a woman in India who has seven children, remember that she’d have to have more than 10 children to match the impact (on resources) of an American woman with just one child!”

This does not imply that Americans should have no children at all, but it does mean we should do all we can to guarantee a better future for those children. That would be a future where our economy no longer relies on the burning of oil and coal; a future where the most extreme effects of climate change have been forestalled by dramatic reductions in carbon emissions.

Much as the obesity epidemic is teaching us we need to eat better and smarter, we need to also go lean in energy consumption. This is not a terrible sacrifice, except for the extracting industries that want to keep us chained to 19th century energy sources. For the United States as a whole, it means moving to head of the pack in renewable resources, clean energy jobs and high technology.

And if the rest of the world wants to compete with us in that race — come on, China! — it would be a very good thing for us all.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-energy-consumption-20140729-story.html
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #346 on: July 30, 2014, 03:47:45 pm »

A pile of Horsey shit

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #347 on: July 30, 2014, 04:09:51 pm »

The NON-stupid merely have to observe the numerous WARMEST on RECORD records being established during recent winters.

As for the non-NON-stupid (ie....the plain STUPID)....well there is no hope for them, so better to sit back and laugh at them when the inevitable summer storms flood and/or trash their homes. Naturally, they'll be too STUPID to comprehend why their insurance premiums are rocketing skywards....

Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #348 on: July 30, 2014, 09:37:21 pm »

Jump right in KTJ they will make room for you

If i wish hard and pretend the damn fools will give me money

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #349 on: July 30, 2014, 09:49:21 pm »

Nope....nobody is going to give you money.

Instead, your insurance company is going to demand higher and higher premiums as increasingly extreme weather events caused by climate change caused by average global temperature warming pushes the cost of repairing the resultant damage to property through the roof, resulting in ALL insurance companies recouping the vastly increasing amounts they are paying out.

Naturally, you can cease insuring your property if you don't wish to pay those rapidly increasing premiums, but then, when the “inevitable” eventually occurs to your property during extreme weather events caused by climate change/global warming, then you'll be severely fucked when your property gets fucked over by those extreme weather events.

Perhaps you could then blame god or some other similar delusion for your misfortune? 

You could even put it down to god punishing you for something!   

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: