Xtra News Community 2
April 16, 2024, 10:34:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Some reading for the “anti-warmalists” and “climate-change deniers”

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some reading for the “anti-warmalists” and “climate-change deniers”  (Read 38121 times)
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2009, 07:06:40 pm »

Dazza your trying to blind me with science aye?  Grin

Oh thats right if most scientist can't agree on something that means they are already half blind.

Lucky for us we have those non experts like the stream media and politicians they are happy to come to our aid and save us all from our future doom and destruction.
They are saying us humans are to blame for it all,

Oh yeah they will need to change our whole way of life,maybe we will all need to ride bicycles and pay for climate change with our hard earned cash,
We will also need to give up our freedom to a UN world body that will be responsible for providing us with new laws that will control  every aspect of our life. Does that sound like a World government to you ?

This carbon tax bullshit idea seems like a crock full of shit to me  Grin

In our not too distant future thats when they find out global warming is not a threat, Will they return back to us the human rights,the ones we all gladly gave up to save the planet? and also will they give back all our money?
I don't think so
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: