Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 10:16:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Some reading for the “anti-warmalists” and “climate-change deniers”

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some reading for the “anti-warmalists” and “climate-change deniers”  (Read 38652 times)
DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2009, 05:42:12 pm »

So Realclimate, run by an absolute warmist at heart, is also the director of a large oil company? The things one learns on a chat forum is stunning.

Who in the world said anything about Real Climate?!
Sure wasn't me!

Realclimate is where the data was first uploaded (though Gavin did delete it). You're the one going on about some Oil Baron. The point is, your point is irrelevant.

Yer - the Oil Baron who first (FIRST) released the hacked emails - the guy  either did it himself or commissioned (cant remember) a 3rd party to actually hacked into the servers.
I'll find it.

All of this has nothing what so ever to do with Real Climate thou - other than the fact that they were bombed with it, as were many other sites at the time.

... which is....?

And where exactly are you referring to?
Still Mars? lol.

Plenty of other planets are warming Dazza. Not just Mars.

Such as ?
Pluto?

Please... don't...  it just gets sillier and sillier!

Come on - blame the sun... I dear you!
 Grin

Deep Solar Minimum

April 1, 2009: The sunspot cycle is behaving a little like the stock market. Just when you think it has hit bottom, it goes even lower.

2008 was a bear. There were no sunspots observed on 266 of the year's 366 days (73%). To find a year with more blank suns, you have to go all the way back to 1913, which had 311 spotless days: plot. Prompted by these numbers, some observers suggested that the solar cycle had hit bottom in 2008.

Maybe not. Sunspot counts for 2009 have dropped even lower. As of March 31st, there were no sunspots on 78 of the year's 90 days (87%).

It adds up to one inescapable conclusion: "We're experiencing a very deep solar minimum," says solar physicist Dean Pesnell of the Goddard Space Flight Center.

"This is the quietest sun we've seen in almost a century," agrees sunspot expert David Hathaway of the Marshall Space Flight Center.

More >>
Report Spam   Logged

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: