Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 06:26:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Would this qualify for guiness book????

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would this qualify for guiness book????  (Read 114 times)
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« on: February 15, 2009, 04:06:43 pm »

An elderly woman in South Korea has failed her driving test a staggering 771 times, according to police.

A woman takes her driving test: 'Cha' has been there a few times

But the 68 year old has apparently told the local media she has no intention of giving up.

The woman, who lives in the southwestern city of Jeonju, has taken the test almost every working day since 2005.

She failed it again this week, setting a new record for the country.

The Korea Times said the woman, identified only by her last name Cha, plans to make another attempt.

I feel sorry every time I see Cha fail. If she ever passes, I'll make a commemorative tablet and give it to her.

Her problem is that she cannot pass the written section of the test.

The pass mark is 60 out of 100 but she only averages 30-50.

Cha sells food and household items at apartment complexes, carrying the items in a handcart.

She says getting a driviing licence would enable her to buy a car and expand the business.

Police estimate she has spent almost £2,500 taking the written tests in addition to other expenses.

Sympathetic police officer :
"I feel sorry every time I see Cha fail," one officer said. "If she ever passes, I'll make a commemorative tablet and give it to her."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/L-Of-A-Driver-Elderly-Woman-In-South-Korea-Fails-Her-Driving-Test-771-Times/Article/200902115217546?lpos=World_News_First_Strange_News__Article_Teaser_Region__0&lid=ARTICLE_15217546_L_Of_A_Driver%3A_Elderly_Woman_In_South_Korea_Fails_Her_Driving_Test_771_Times
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 06:30:52 pm »

Dont the Koreans have practise exam papers? its obvious she aint the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 06:49:40 pm »

hahahahahahahahah  I don't think she should be on the road if she cannot past a simple test.
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: