Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 05:23:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

7 Things to Know About Windows 7

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 Things to Know About Windows 7  (Read 1086 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« on: January 18, 2010, 07:18:43 am »

Ive had a hua of a time getting my upgrade disc .. it was part of a deal with Noel Leeming & HP.  I ended up threatening NL with Fairgo at which point he said oo no .. we got hit by fairgo recently .. not again .. here let me send u the upgrade.  Cheesy  Long story but the site I had to go to to pay the postage wouldnt accept my CC details, kept saying bank declined and the bank was wanting to know if the site was reputable  Shocked  Id emailed them many times, no reply.  The bank googled the emaila ddy and found hundreds of people around the world having trouble with them.  2 weeks after I got the copy from NL the outfit from Singapore contacted me and offered they send it for free.  I accepted and now I have 2 copies.  Problem LOL,  the system wont accept the number for the registratiion!!  So NL want the comp in there so they can do it for me.

I like windows7 - and theres actually a lot of toys within it that evenually will make themselves known.  They have placed within it what the call 'god codes' which when activated give all sorts of extra bits and pieces.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: