Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 04:55:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Do you have a "Plan"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a "Plan"  (Read 731 times)
dragontamer
« on: February 14, 2009, 10:20:36 am »

My bloke has a "10 year plan" .  First time I've heard of it, but he's ticking things off now so I guess its a positive.

From what I gather was/is in his "10 year plan" follows:

a)    get full drivers licence
b)    get gun licence
c)    get waterblaster
d)    ?
e)    ?

I don't seem to find out anything is in his "10 year plan" until AFTER he as done it/got it.

It's very confusing.

Why can't it include things like fix the guttering, repair HIS broken windows and other stuff he broke, paint the house or at the very least, help ME paint the house.  Upgrade to bigger house/land.  They are all things he talks about and wants, but they never seem to make it onto his "10 year plan" .

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 03:28:04 pm »

Maybe its time you made one for him, dragon.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 04:15:09 am »

At the start of each year I make up a to do list, its usually about 20 things and if I accomplish a few more then at least Ive got something done by the end of the year, so far Im working on the house and disregarding just about everything and everyone else. Frinstance Ive just painted a kitchen ciupboard, screwed in a backing board above the sink and painted on section of wall behind the kitchen sink. No doubt Ill be pottering away again today, then its outside to make some guttering brackets and put the steel brush to some roofing iron above the porch.
 Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: