Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 01:52:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Govt policy to blame for teen pregnancies

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Govt policy to blame for teen pregnancies  (Read 830 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2009, 01:20:40 pm »

I doubt this child even thought about the possibility of having a baby when he put his cock into her.

And I sincerely doubt he even comprehends what 'supporting a child means'

This child (the father) would likely be wanting to go skate boarding, roam the streets with his mates etc in 3 months time - much more fun than the responsibility of providing the necessities of life.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2009, 01:23:14 pm »

Yep.

But if their family is strong... it's probably going to be his or hers mother who's going to be 'mother' to the baby anyway...
Report Spam   Logged

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
TokGal
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2009, 05:00:20 am »

After reading the latest in this saga, I am beginning to doubt that this youngster is the father. Apparently the girl has had numerous partners, one of which is a 16 year old, who is claiming to be the father also, saying he slept with Chantelle for 3 months directly before she announced she was pregnant. It sounds more plausible that he is the father. The News of the World is saying there could be as many as eight candidates.

I doubt that the 13 year old, who was 12 when the baby was conceived, would have been sexually mature enough to father a child at 12, his voice hasn't even broken yet.
Report Spam   Logged
TokGal
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2009, 05:20:10 am »

Oops I forgot the link

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/177665/Richard-Goodsell-Im-the-real-daddy-Alfie-and-I-want-a-DNA-test-to-prove-it.html
Report Spam   Logged
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2009, 05:34:14 am »

I suppose a dna test would have determined the real father. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: