Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 08:33:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of 'Anthropogenic Global Warming'?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of 'Anthropogenic Global Warming'?  (Read 2772 times)
charlie
« on: November 22, 2009, 06:59:22 am »

Gosh. All the science (well not that much - its pretty easy to follow) has to be thrown out the window becuase of a couple of strange emails somebody found trawling through 65 megabytes of email of a few individuals.

Based on the science that I have seen. The threat of methane induced global warming is real enough and my view is based on science rather than e-dumpster diving. 

To me the real scam is and continues to be carbon emissions trading that will block out new competition, make existing big corporates bigger and secure their future, be a crippling cost on individuals, will be particularly harsh on all of New Zealand becuase of or remoteness but will be particularly harsh outside Auckland, makes a lie of the idea that we can catch up with Australia in terms of income. The way to combat gloabl warming is using proactive means such as introducing modern rail and raoding networks that minize fuel use, expanding renewable energy, contiuing to insulate homes and improving existing technologies.

Please don't be side tracked by fake scams when there is a very real one that National and their international corporate's freinds, the Maori party, are trying to inflict on us
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: