Xtra News Community 2
March 19, 2024, 10:21:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

SAUSAGES

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SAUSAGES  (Read 1150 times)
Magoo
« on: November 06, 2009, 01:58:02 pm »

That is a very good snossage shop and the last time I was in there they had about 35 different flavours of sausage.      The rest of their meat is very good too.
The butchers aren't bad either.  Grin

Meet a butcher-in-the-buff
The Press
Last updated 22:36 19/09/2008

Christchurch butcher-in-the-buff Ryan Mornin, 26, celebrated World Nude Day yesterday amongst the mince and tenderloins at Peter Timbs Meats in Edgeware.

Mornin, who said he had always been comfortable in his own skin, put up with a lot of double-entendre meat-based jokes in response to his nudity.

"I heard it all," he said. "I got things like, `watch out which sausage you bag up' and `be careful what meat you slice'. Customers know it's just a bit of a laugh."

Mornin said he left the shop only once to visit the bakery next door. He was careful not to walk too fast in case a breeze lifted his apron. He would have been unable to get his knickers in a knot had that happened.

Although the butcher keeps in shape, Mornin promised to get his kit off for future national nude days even if he developed an overhang belly.

Shop manager David Timbs said that of the 12 butchers on staff, Mornin was the only one brave enough to get naked.

"And it was done in a tasteful way," he said.

"We had a group of seniors who come in every Friday morning and it made their week."

Timbs said no-one took offence but a couple of customers rang the shop to ask whether they knew they had a nude butcher in store.

And, sorry ladies, the buff butcher of Edgeware is spoken for.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: