Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 10:40:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Harawira skips EU meeting for Paris jaunt

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harawira skips EU meeting for Paris jaunt  (Read 4531 times)
DidiMau69
Shit-Hot Member

On patrol Bien Hoa Province 1969

« Reply #225 on: November 22, 2009, 05:42:35 am »

See my The Nats choose IWI over KIWI — oh, the hypocrisy! thread to see how far the Nats are prepared to go in their desperation for power, even if they do have to practise hypocrisy to stay where they are (ie....IWI at the expense of KIWI)....Wink

A fascinating thread that has generated a huge response on this board!

Just another KTJ anti-National rant. YAWN
Report Spam   Logged

Walk softly and carry a big stick. - Theodore Roosevelt.
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #226 on: November 23, 2009, 08:56:11 am »

Go Hone go

the further the better Grin
Report Spam   Logged
ballasted moth
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #227 on: November 23, 2009, 02:48:15 pm »

Any appearance or utterance by Hone will be met with utter derision by most of NZ He has done a great disservice to Maori

the Maori party will appear very weak and lacking any standards
Report Spam   Logged

Greens are really RED
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #228 on: November 23, 2009, 06:56:52 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #229 on: November 23, 2009, 06:57:28 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
charlie
« Reply #230 on: November 24, 2009, 01:58:48 pm »

Firebrand Maori Party MP Hone Harawira looks set to stay with the party, but he will have to apologise to New Zealand for his comments.

Maori Party Co-leader Pita Sharples said after meetings of the party and his iwi it appeared Mr Harawira would stay with the party, not go independent as the member for Tai Tokerau.

"It is looking that way the way his iwi is talking, he's talking and the meetings I have been to, yeah," Dr Sharples said.

Asked if there would be conditions on that he said:

"Of course an apology to NZ for various statements and behaviour would be the minimum."

continues http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/3093043/Harawira-likely-to-come-back-but-must-apologise

I don’t want an apology from this racist piece of excrement. It would be hollow no matter how well he fakes it. As I predicted, the Maori Party would show they agree with Hawawira’s sentiment by bringing him back into the fold.  To me it was never about the language but the hatred behind it. No surprise from Hawawera but I now know that Sharples is tarred with the same brush.

Now all that is left is to see if this view is also shared by those who call themselves Maoris. I feel sorry for those decent people who look Maori and no doubt will take the brunt when those Europeans who call themselves Maoris show their own self loathing and stick with the Maori parliamentary seats and the now exposed Maori party.

Get the message load and clear Sharples. If you let this guy back into your party we will have your message load and clear no matter how you wish to dress it up with nice words and hollow apologies.

As for Key – He can humiliate himself and his colleagues all he likes but there is no doubt the rancid mud his coalition fire around will stick to him an smell very bad.

Report Spam   Logged
ballasted moth

« Reply #231 on: November 24, 2009, 02:44:22 pm »

It now seems apparent the Maori party comfortably tolerates lying misuse of public funds and racist out bursts as ther weakly welcome back HH The good news is the rest of NZ  now know what low standards to expect and they are without doubt a totally racist party
Report Spam   Logged

Greens are really RED
Brownie55
Global Moderator

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #232 on: November 24, 2009, 07:18:40 pm »

An email I got tonight:

Dear Grim Reaper,

This year you have taken my favourite male actor, Patrick Swayze.

You also took my favourite female actor, Farrah Fawcett Major

and my favourite entertainer and dancer, Michael Jackson.

I want to be sure you know that Hone Harawera is my favourite politician.

Thanks,

A New Zealand citizen
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #233 on: November 24, 2009, 07:56:19 pm »

Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Magoo
« Reply #234 on: November 25, 2009, 05:08:17 am »

An email I got tonight:

Dear Grim Reaper,

This year you have taken my favourite male actor, Patrick Swayze.

You also took my favourite female actor, Farrah Fawcett Major

and my favourite entertainer and dancer, Michael Jackson.

I want to be sure you know that Hone Harawera is my favourite politician.

Thanks,

A New Zealand citizen

Amen !  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #235 on: November 26, 2009, 08:08:51 am »

Right from day one Ive felt there was something else behind Hones rage in the email.  There is nothing that defends his language - however - I suspect his rage was misdirected.   Seems hes well aware of the costs of this to his people, let alone the rest of the country.

Cracks are appearing in the Maori Party over controversial climate change laws that will see taxpayers subsidise big polluters.

Changes passed into law yesterday to the former Labour government's emissions trading scheme have delayed the scheme by six months and shifted a greater share of the costs from big polluters on to the taxpayer.

The Government has halved projected power and petrol price rises under Labour's scheme. It says loading too big a cost on business risks "snuffing out" a fragile economic recovery.

But the deal could come at a political cost for the Maori Party, with grassroots members questioning its support for the measures.

The party is already divided over MP Hone Harawira, who has been outspoken in his criticism of National's emissions trading scheme. He is on leave after falling foul of the party over recent outbursts.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/3097542/Maori-Party-rift-widens-over-ETS
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: