Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 04:37:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Harawira skips EU meeting for Paris jaunt

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harawira skips EU meeting for Paris jaunt  (Read 4790 times)
Ferney
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2009, 02:29:14 pm »

He's an embarrassment.    He's not up to it and how he got there I'll never know.     

Report Spam   Logged
charlie
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2009, 02:33:12 pm »

He's an embarrassment.    He's not up to it and how he got there I'll never know.     

He is not meant to be there to say what pleases the majority of New Zealand. He is there to speak for Maoris and this is obviously what they wish to be said - that we are all white mother f.... No doubt all MPs who could have got rid of these Maori seats in parliament will welcome Hone constituents views.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 02:39:41 pm by Charlie » Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2009, 02:41:32 pm »

He is not meant to be there to say what pleases the majority of New Zealand. He is there to speak for Maoris and this is obviously what they wish to be said - that we are all white mother f.... No doubt all MPs who could have got rid of these Maori seats in parliament will welcome Hone constituents views.

OOO I think we will find in this instance although he is there for Maori - he was standing up and speaking for himself this time.  I doubt any of them will be standing beside him.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Ferney

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2009, 02:41:53 pm »

He's probably an embarrassment to the majority of maori.
He's not up to the job.   
Report Spam   Logged
charlie
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2009, 02:45:59 pm »

He's probably an embarrassment to the majority of maori.
He's not up to the job.   

He was applauded by Maoris when he got stuck into somebody at Waikato University who had the courage to stand up to his retoric.
Report Spam   Logged
Ferney

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2009, 03:05:00 pm »

You mean he was abusive ?
He needs to go back to school to learn how to communicate without swearing.     
Report Spam   Logged
charlie
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2009, 03:12:20 pm »

You mean he was abusive ?
He needs to go back to school to learn how to communicate without swearing.     

Yes. And his constituents loved it. With his nerve on the pulse on the way Maoris want to be represented, it wont be long before Maoris demand Sharples stands down so Hone can be the voice of the Maori.
Report Spam   Logged
chrismrky

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2009, 03:25:43 pm »

and still nobody has dared to call him RACIST.....

what the hell!!!!!!!!

if what he says is not a racist remark what is?Huh

any white politican who spoke like that would be hounded to the ends of the earth, and yet the public are just taking it.........

hmmmm...........where is the media now

Report Spam   Logged

today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday....is it really been that bad today?

If we can put two men on the moon.....why cant we put the whole lot there? eh?
guest49
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2009, 03:27:04 pm »

Only europeans can be racist.
Report Spam   Logged
chrismrky

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2009, 03:34:35 pm »

Only europeans can be racist.

oh...of course yak....how could I be so stoopid!!!! Roll Eyes

still it doesnt explain why main stream media are not latching on to this one..... but are lloving sticking to old Rodders Hide about his latest squeeze......

so........which one is worse

Rodders or Harawira?Huh

my vote  Harawira.......by his BIG bl*** nose
Report Spam   Logged

today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday....is it really been that bad today?

If we can put two men on the moon.....why cant we put the whole lot there? eh?
charlie
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2009, 03:55:15 pm »

I want to see de Bres apologise to his mother for having to sleep with so many white people. I don't know what that person Hone calls dad must think.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2009, 04:02:41 pm »

LOL clearly someone isnt listening to the radio or watching the TV.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
ballasted moth

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2009, 04:11:22 pm »

What a total disgrace and a huge embarassment for Maori
Report Spam   Logged

Greens are really RED
charlie
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2009, 04:16:00 pm »

LOL clearly someone isnt listening to the radio or watching the TV.

Personally I find gosip and reading t leaves to be more accurate. What is it you think is so valuable that you needed to draw to everyones attention to what I would have assumed was well known information that not everyone gets there news from such lowly sources.
Report Spam   Logged
charlie
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2009, 04:18:58 pm »

What a total disgrace and a huge embarassment for Maori

How one eyed of you. Always only seeing things from your own point of view. This is a great day for Maori. Its the day that one of their leaders has come out and said what Maoris really feel. The Maori parties wrist slapping will be testiment to this when he still has his job in 3 months time.
Report Spam   Logged
Brownie55
Global Moderator

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2009, 04:25:11 pm »

How can someone this stupid be an MP

I'd vote for him.....just to piss off BallastedMoth....Grin

I cannot believe there has been such a 'low key' response to his comments...

Just imagine if a European politician said anything remotely as offense about our 'natives',  the outcry would be HUGE.  But so far, there has barely been a whimper.    WTF........shows how P.C. we have become.  

are Europeans really going to just lay down and take this shit!!!!  god I hope not

Yep,  they call it cultural cringe, but the bornagain maori will feed on him.

2 comments that speak for themselves.
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2009, 06:13:41 pm »

Meanwhile, Air NZ cashes in

Air NZ takes the mickey out of Hide and HarawiraNZPA
November 6, 2009, 7:15 pm

Air New Zealand is promoting its airfares by taking the mickey out of two MPs who are in the headlines for their travel perks.

Air New Zealand is suggesting customers could take up their "Los Angeles fares with nothing to Hide", while portraying ACT leader Rodney Hide wearing a mickey mouse hat.

Mr Hide has been in the news for using his parliamentary air travel perks to take his girlfriend on a fact-funding trip to London, where he attended her brother's wedding.

After this the couple travelled to North America and included a visit to a theme park in Los Angeles.

Air NZ is also promoting "Sprung in Paris specials" with a picture of Maori Party MP Hone Harawira wearing a jaunty French beret.

Mr Harawira is in hot water after he lashed out at white people over criticism that he bunked off a work trip in Brussels to visit Paris with his wife.

The cheapest business class fares available with Air NZ to the destinations were $10,625 to Paris return and $9083 to Los Angeles

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/6442657/air-nz-takes-the-mickey-out-of-hide-and-harawira/

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Brownie55
Global Moderator

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2009, 06:43:36 pm »

The fact he is a Maori shouldnt even come into this discussion, blatent racist outbursts by anyone about anyone are illegal in this country.
Report Spam   Logged

guest49
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2009, 06:53:38 pm »

The fact he is a Maori shouldnt even come into this discussion, blatent racist outbursts by anyone about anyone are illegal in this country.

Actually, he's the one that has made it an issue
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2009, 07:16:21 pm »

Is he a maori?
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Brownie55
Global Moderator

« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2009, 07:20:19 pm »

Is he a maori?

I presume so . Do you know different?
Report Spam   Logged

nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2009, 07:44:04 pm »

'Thug MP' Harawira swore at me: student
By NICOLA BRENNAN
Waikato Times
Last updated 14:04 27/04/2009

A Waikato University student has made a formal complaint against Maori Party MP Hone Harawira, alleging he was sworn at and belittled in a lecture on campus last week.

Political science student Steve Baron has asked the university not to invite Mr Harawira back after what he called appalling behaviour.

He said Mr Harawira used obscene language like the "f" word and statements like "my big black ass". "He's just a rude ... thug," Mr Baron said.

"This behaviour was totally inappropriate in such a place and is hardly a glowing example of what a role model for young people should be."

He said Mr Harawira refused to answer one of his questions immediately taking offence and talking over him.

But Mr Harawira told the Times he would not apologise.

"I shut him down because he's just a racist. When I did, Maori students ... started to clap.

"He just lumped Maori in with other minorities like homosexuals and Asians. I pointed out to him that we are not a minority, but tangata whenua. He tried it on and he got his comeuppance."

Political science lecturer Dr Patrick Barrett confirmed he had received a complaint from Mr Baron. Mr Harawira was invited so students could familiarise themselves with politics and policy.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/2366602/Thug-MP-Harawira-swore-at-me-student

Report Spam   Logged

guest49
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2009, 08:04:45 pm »

He's a Harawira.  What would you expect?
Report Spam   Logged
charlie
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2009, 08:17:35 pm »

Is he a maori?

I presume so . Do you know different?

I think he has made it pretty clear that the person or persons who slept with his mum were white.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2009, 08:20:21 pm »

In Northland his mother is known as Terrify Harawira  Grin  for those who dont know her name its Titiwhai (sp).
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: