Xtra News Community 2
March 30, 2024, 03:59:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Cult or church?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cult or church?  (Read 10964 times)
DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2009, 08:14:24 pm »

lol... Gom - if you're asking....  I think you're 'bi-sexual' (to put it mildly).

I reckon you're some stunning hot chick who likes to pretend to be a male nutter online.

How do I know this?
It's all in the way you type the letter 'e' in your posts.

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2009, 08:28:57 pm »

Yeah and hes wearing nothing but suspender belt and net stockings  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2009, 08:36:00 pm »

Ooo you guys and your fantasies  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2009, 08:39:03 pm »

Night Raider/Gommie  you are making a lot of accusations about members on this board and are expecting to tell you things about themselves....What about you

Are you a member of Destiny church?
do you really know what Destiny Church is about?\

before bad mouthing anyone else or judging anyone else front up or shut up.
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Brownie55
Global Moderator

« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2009, 08:40:19 pm »

[quoteHow do I know this?
It's all in the way you type the letter 'e' in your posts.

][/quote]

races back to look at gommies 'e's'

amended post         

aha I see it dazza his e's are sort of bi sexual.   yep

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 09:03:54 pm by Brownie55 » Report Spam   Logged

Calliope

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2009, 08:55:57 pm »

Destiny Church reminds of that church  in the TV series "True Blood"  I wonder how many weapons they have stockpiled for the coming battle?
Of Course it's a cult and becoming more dangerous every day.
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
pantherrr0
Senator
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2009, 08:59:55 pm »

i wonder what would happen should the chief world hating bible bashing nutter were to be removed  prison, death  etc ?     seems to be setting itself up to be the centre piece with out any  sucessors
Report Spam   Logged
robman
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2009, 09:08:17 pm »

Well sir blodgomraider, I can tell you what I haven't done for other people.
I haven't taken advantage of the halt, sick, lame and just plain dumb and gotten them to hand over 10% of their income plus merchandise money while myself rolling about in debauched luxury..
Report Spam   Logged

I once thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.
Brownie55
Global Moderator

« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2009, 09:13:00 pm »

Anyone else notice that the destiny merchandise is owned and sold by brian tamaki and his wife...not Destiny Church.
How cool is that, start a church and order your members to buy specific items from your company. Now if the church finances are ever investigated to see how much Dear leader is pocketing it will look fine he will be just a high paid bishop....but look at his merchandising company and he has millions.   So well thought out . Huh
Report Spam   Logged

Calliope

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2009, 09:14:25 pm »

Perhaps the IRD should do an audit on him
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
Brownie55
Global Moderator

« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2009, 09:32:44 pm »

Destiny Church supporters parted with tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege of watching 700 worshippers swear an oath of allegiance to leader Bishop Brian Tamaki.

Church officials have confirmed “several thousand” people paid $30 each to attend the ceremony, with a $60 concession for family groups.
But costs didn’t stop at the door. Oath takers paid $295 – plus a $5 administration fee – for the ring symbolising their loyalty to Bishop Tamaki. Some were given the option of paying the ring off over time.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10606279&pnum=0

$90,000 from the spectators and $210,000 from the oath takers .
Report Spam   Logged

Crusader
« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2009, 09:45:53 pm »

Beaker, oh queen of the back garden fairies -  in reply to your ill informed statement may I reply like this.
The statement I made was that no one in their right minds would want to prevent the social improvements made for many people through Tamakis destiny church group. And then I got the hell in with these arse holes in here who have done sweet FA when compared to destiny. NO one. Not one of the bright biggots dared even answer my question because and wait for it. ... they have done nothing like it. That is the issue. People here were asked and no one said they did more than destiny . Now please pull your neck in just long enough to get your facts right before throwing words at a page in here. Thank you.

Before you typed any of this bull shit, you should have read my post #62.
Report Spam   Logged
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #87 on: October 30, 2009, 10:21:08 pm »

Cheesy

ROFLMAO  Grin

Beaker can I be one of your fairies ?
Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2009, 10:48:17 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2009, 10:59:19 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2009, 10:59:35 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2009, 10:59:53 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

beaker
Senator
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2009, 11:35:07 pm »

Justic - of course you can.  I'll make you Sgt in Arms of my Fairy Cult that is planning world domination.  Ooo shit, that slipped out.

Blod - I may not be Einstein - but I'm certainly not as thick as a SOB (Son of Brian), but my comments were in reply to your post.  If I misinterpreted the comment "Magoo, tokgal, and any other detractors of Mr Tamaki I have a question for you.  Why are you who have done absolutely FA for the needy" then suddenly overnight, the interpretation of these words must have changed globally and I was unaware.

I am a detractor - but I do my bit for charity.  And as I said, I may not do "as much" as Destiny do for their people, but I also don't ask for anything... unlike Destiny.
Report Spam   Logged

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!!
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2009, 11:59:03 pm »

Another thing Bishop said in 2004 that in five years they would have a political party with him its leader in government!

Well his five years are up
So that's one big lie he has told his followers.

And seeing how he told his followers he's gods special man and god is talking through him.

How could he have been so wrong unless he's a false prophet,
And remember false prophets were to be stoned to death back in the old bible times.

So whats his excuse for still being alive.

Is Destiny destined to rule?
One News/Otober 3, 2004

In four years Destiny church will rule New Zealand, according to its charismatic founder pastor Brian Tamaki.

Tamaki is deadly serious about that date, even though the Destiny political party is rating 0.5% in the latest political poll.

In his dreams  Grin
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 01:48:05 am by Im2Sexy4MyPants » Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2009, 02:13:02 am »

The destiny church impact on thousands has been positive. And the jealous freaks in here who would hope to see more people go the crime route by rubbing out destiny are really tall poppy hunters.
So get a life will ya.
Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2009, 02:27:35 am »

He's just a man and the power is going to his head Grin

"Prophet" Doesn't Mean "Profit"
Money is of course necessary to pay for living and operating expenses, but acquiring great personal wealth from one's service to God cannot be justified. There are many honest and righteous ways of earning a lot of money. Christianity is not one of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovV1rBWq3Dg&feature=PlayList&p=06C13E91E3BF9E29&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=13

They diligently try to follow the laws that the religious leaders had laid down. Laws about how far they could walk on a Saturday; laws about how much to give as offerings; laws about how to wash and when to wash. Rules upon rules upon rules.

They tie up heavy burdens, hard to bear,1 and lay them on people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to move them with their finger.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 04:34:01 am by Im2Sexy4MyPants » Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Magoo
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2009, 05:50:18 am »

All the while this cult is registered as a church and is therefore exempt from paying tax.   
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2009, 06:50:17 am »

All the while this cult is registered as a church and is therefore exempt from paying tax.  

Hang about a bit, if the shop belongs to Mr and Mrs Bishop/King, surely they pay their taxes?
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Brownie55
Global Moderator

« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2009, 07:10:27 am »

I am sure they do pay their taxes  and if they were a bit high just ask for a donation from the congregation.
Must be a lot of cash money floating about in churches like Destiny and no one to say how much is collected.
I saw a secret benny Hinn tape of what they did with all the money once it got to the back room. 

Report Spam   Logged

AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2009, 07:51:03 am »

The destiny church impact on thousands has been positive. And the jealous freaks in here who would hope to see more people go the crime route by rubbing out destiny are really tall poppy hunters.
So get a life will ya.

Practise what you preach gommie, get your nose out of your bible, get those fundy religous blinkers off and get out in the real world, Tamaki is a fraud and power has gone to his head, it is as plain as the nose on everyones face, and that is dangerous for concerned!
Report Spam   Logged

Stupid people are not an endangered species so why are we protecting them
R. S. OhAllmurain

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: