Xtra News Community 2
March 30, 2024, 12:06:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Cult or church?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cult or church?  (Read 10950 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2009, 04:34:23 pm »

Homosexuals came from sodom initially and are known as "sodomites."They have perverted sexual practice for sexually transmitted diseases and they are blamed for "the fall of every empire.". look at Nazis, The Cubans and Russians, Alexander the Great and so many English kings, Genghis Khan and  many others.
All these people are loved by God and have an equal right to getting into heaven. Some like faol who are fundamentally retarded well-intending people think that christians hate these sodomites. That is untrue. Wee love them. It is a falsity put out by the hate police and satan worshippers.

You certainly are right in regard to the perverted sexual practise.   Sad

oh some homosexuals practise "perverted" sexual acts do they .....

what exactly is a perverted sexual act ?

Perverted: Deviating from what is considered right and correct.

Aside from homosexuality being 'legal' - the sex act tween two members of the same sex can still be considered as deviating from what is considered right and correct.  As in penile penetration of the vagina, which is what is considered right and correct.

ok so what is right and correct ?

It is quite clear in my post, however Ive highlighted it for your ease of reading.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2009, 05:02:13 pm »

oh so penile penetration of the vagina is teh only act considered right and correct....

interesting ....

so anyone who has given a blow job , anally penertrated another,  had a 3rd person in the sexual act and has sex in anything other than  the "missionary position  is wrong and incorrect then ?

« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 06:13:07 pm by Newtown-Fella » Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2009, 05:21:09 pm »

oh so penile penetration of the vagina is teh only act considered right and correct....

interesting ....

so anyone who has given a blow job anally penertrated another had a 3rd person in the sexual and has sex in anything other than  the "missionary position  is wrong and incorrect then ?

I did not say that penile penetration is the only act considered right and correct. 

so anyone who has given a blow job anally penertrated another had a 3rd person in the sexual and has sex in anything other than  the "missionary position  is wrong and incorrect then ?

Without punctuation that statement is almost impossible to comprehend.

Swinging the discussion to anything other than the missionary position is however, a veiled attempt to move the debate sideways.

IMO (get that? IMO) a man sticking a penis into another mans anus is perverted.  Dont matter which way its looked at. 
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2009, 06:14:51 pm »

IMO (get that? IMO) a man sticking a penis into another mans anus is perverted.  Dont matter which way its looked at. 

oh.....

so a man sticking his penis in a females anus isnt ?

Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2009, 06:25:00 pm »

Im not talking about hetero acts, however, since you want to centre on heteros - no IMO a man sticking his penis in a womans anus is perverted.  For gods sake .. think about it!!  Its not made for that purpose .. for men or women - holy hell!!  What do you think is up there?  YUKKKKK makes me wanna spew thinking about it!   Angry
Report Spam   Logged

Newtown-Fella
« Reply #130 on: October 31, 2009, 07:48:24 pm »

im well aware that your taking a dig at homosexuals ...

what im trying to point out to you is that many hetros are into anal intercourse ...

you see its not just gay men who do it ....

sodomy has been practised since the beginning of time by both sexes howevre it was considered wrong hence the only appropriate allowable sexual act [ according to the bible ] is the missionary position any thing else is perverted !!

Report Spam   Logged
beaker
Senator
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2009, 08:07:37 pm »

Hey - can we please get back on the topic.  This is not about individual's feelings on homosexuality, or what constitutes a sexual act.  If you want that clarified, go look in a dictionary.

This topic is about the Destiny Church and whether we believe it is a cult or not.

I'm sure many will agree that this should not be turned in to a gay bashing forum!
Report Spam   Logged

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!!
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2009, 08:28:21 pm »

Hey - can we please get back on the topic.  This is not about individual's feelings on homosexuality, or what constitutes a sexual act.  If you want that clarified, go look in a dictionary.

This topic is about the Destiny Church and whether we believe it is a cult or not.

I'm sure many will agree that this should not be turned in to a gay bashing forum!

I object, Beaker to your inference that I am gay bashing!  I have beloved gay members of my family and we discuss this same topic without it being called gay bashing - thats as silly as some of the calls of racism in this group.  I am merely stating my opinion.  As normal discussions move from one topic to another (related) and this is related - if you skirt back through the messages you will see how it has become related.

However, I am happy for the thread to revert to the topic.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

beaker
Senator

« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2009, 08:38:34 pm »

I object, Beaker to your inference that I am gay bashing!  I have beloved gay members of my family and we discuss this same topic without it being called gay bashing - thats as silly as some of the calls of racism in this group.  I am merely stating my opinion.  As normal discussions move from one topic to another (related) and this is related - if you skirt back through the messages you will see how it has become related.

However, I am happy for the thread to revert to the topic.  Grin

Lovelee, I was not pointing fingers and not implying you were gay bashing.... giving us a big lesson in human biology maybe :p but I you get to know when a thread is heading down the road of riteous homophobia.  As soon as Sodom and Gomorrah are mentioned in any conversation, I cringe as I know where it's heading.

Report Spam   Logged

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!!
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2009, 09:13:39 pm »

Grin

not often I agree with you Blod.
Report Spam   Logged

beaker
Senator

« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2009, 09:31:58 pm »

as Tonto once said... "Who's we Kimosabe?"
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2009, 09:35:54 pm »

Are you saying you can understand, Beaker?  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2009, 10:27:49 pm »

My problem with Destiny Church is that it is entirely controlled by one man. He determines what his "followers" will believe and he dictates how they will behave. It is dangerous and while it may appear on the surface to be doing good, it it sucking in the most vulnerable members of society and using them to its own ends. It fits the character of a cult and I expect to see it getting more powerful. However, that power will only rest in its leader and he does not appear to me to be a man who can be trusted. He will bend their will until they are completely subservient to him and then who knows what he will ask them to do.
It scares me.
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
beaker
Senator

« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2009, 10:39:35 pm »

No I was wondering who "we" was? 

I for one am totally against sodomiser bashing. So please cease and desist.
If you don't then every poofter on the internet woud be in here flicking his hair and ankles about.

This is about destiny and their right to help peple in need.
It started because some pillock complained about destiny's right to help others. Even though the pillock concerned can not tell us what they have done about the needs of others - ever.
Lovellee please take note we do not pick on back entry poofters nor do we think we are better than them. iN fact we just cant understand that they can be so stupid to put their thingies in piles of poo.
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2009, 11:39:47 pm »

My problem with Destiny Church is that it is entirely controlled by one man. He determines what his "followers" will believe and he dictates how they will behave. It is dangerous and while it may appear on the surface to be doing good, it it sucking in the most vulnerable members of society and using them to its own ends. It fits the character of a cult and I expect to see it getting more powerful. However, that power will only rest in its leader and he does not appear to me to be a man who can be trusted. He will bend their will until they are completely subservient to him and then who knows what he will ask them to do.
It scares me.

Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #140 on: October 31, 2009, 11:40:28 pm »

No I was wondering who "we" was? 

I for one am totally against sodomiser bashing. So please cease and desist.
If you don't then every poofter on the internet woud be in here flicking his hair and ankles about.

This is about destiny and their right to help peple in need.
It started because some pillock complained about destiny's right to help others. Even though the pillock concerned can not tell us what they have done about the needs of others - ever.
Lovellee please take note we do not pick on back entry poofters nor do we think we are better than them. iN fact we just cant understand that they can be so stupid to put their thingies in piles of poo.

Ahh ok  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2009, 02:05:14 am »

Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects
Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2009, 07:04:34 am »

Going back to the life of King Brian
The thing is he,s selling his idea of God to people,and some of them can not afford the price, hes taking food out of their children's mouths,and selling that which for needy people should be free.

People in his church should give what they wish to give and not the 10% tax that King Brian demands they should.
Maybe believes all his followers are rich like him ?

He is living the high life like a flash harry, Has a nice Harley motor bike, a swimming pool,spar,nice big house,fancy car,married to a Hillary Clinton look alike He's living the American preachers dream. when he dies his kingdom will fall apart

Think of those old people that lent him all their money to start off his church, he made them wait ten years before he paid it back.

Night raider thinks we are picking on King Brian  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2009, 07:05:40 am »

Grin  and dont do anything thats tapoo  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2009, 07:11:31 am »

and cut off the tattoos
Report Spam   Logged
AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2009, 07:59:19 am »

Going back to the life of King Brian
The thing is he,s selling his idea of God to people,and some of them can not afford the price, hes taking food out of their children's mouths,and selling that which for needy people should be free.

People in his church should give what they wish to give and not the 10% tax that King Brian demands they should.
Maybe believes all his followers are rich like him ?

He is living the high life like a flash harry, Has a nice Harley motor bike, a swimming pool,spar,nice big house,fancy car,married to a Hillary Clinton look alike He's living the American preachers dream. when he dies his kingdom will fall apart

Think of those old people that lent him all their money to start off his church, he made them wait ten years before he paid it back.

Night raider thinks we are picking on King Brian   Grin

That is because he is too blind to see that not all who claim to be men/ women of god, like tamaki,  are kosher, that a good number of them are just parasites preying on the guiliable and needy!

Some of tamaki's ideals maybe judeo/ christian old/ new testament ideals but if you look close enough a great many of his ideals are brian tamaki's. Absolute power absolutely corrupts.

And often when i hear or see tamaki revelations and anti christ spring to mind!
Report Spam   Logged

Stupid people are not an endangered species so why are we protecting them
R. S. OhAllmurain
AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2009, 04:16:21 pm »

Time to go visit your gynaecologist  again faol.

Men don't have gynaecologists gommie, you should go back to school and study biology, now make sure it biology not bibleology, you just may learn something about the real world and not fantacy land like you did in bible studies!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 05:29:01 pm by AnFaolchudubh » Report Spam   Logged

Stupid people are not an endangered species so why are we protecting them
R. S. OhAllmurain
Brownie55
Global Moderator

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2009, 05:24:36 pm »

Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects

ROFL

Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Magoo
« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2009, 05:32:32 pm »

Hang about a bit, if the shop belongs to Mr and Mrs Bishop/King, surely they pay their taxes?
They would no doubt have to pay tax with the shop but as I understood it churches do not pay tax. 
Report Spam   Logged
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #149 on: November 01, 2009, 05:33:34 pm »

As you may have noticed these are the off topic posts I have removed from the main topic on the general board.

Argue it in here if you want or delete.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: