Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 08:37:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Cult or church?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cult or church?  (Read 11361 times)
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« on: October 29, 2009, 10:21:13 pm »

Who saw him walk all over Mark sainsbury on CloseUp tonight.  Needed a much much stronger interviewer than ol Mark.

But over at tv3    :

As part of his long address, Bishop Tamaki said to the gathered men:

“Who is going to touch my people? Who is going to steer your children? Who is going to try and put a disease upon you if I already pre-programmed, pre-designed it? God. I am God, I am not just some man or spirit, I am god.”
James, another member of the congregation spoke about what he had expected from the ‘Momentum’ event.

“For the first time in history something very special was going to happen. I thought it was to do with the rings but it was more to do with the fact that you have to address him now as the king ‘cause there is a king that is coming, the chosen and he is the kind and his church is saying all the other churches have failed and his has been chosen by God and that’s what he announced.”

http://www.3news.co.nz/Destiny-Churchs-inner-workings-revealed-in-secret-video/tabid/817/articleID/127420/cat/221/Default.aspx
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 11:06:12 pm by Brownie55 » Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: