Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 12:13:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Buying clothing online

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothing online  (Read 163 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« on: October 15, 2009, 04:31:44 pm »

I buy from Ezibuy - do any of you ladies purchase online?  Where from?

Thanks  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 06:34:40 pm »

The only thing i have bought on line was a new pair of jeans for my grandaughter, on Trade Me. The sizing was so far out I haven't bothered again.
The Ezi buy shop is about 5 min from home   so even though they send me their catalouge I can buy at the shop.
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Magoo
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 07:11:14 pm »

I do online shopping.     I have bought PC games, software, TradeMe and have an account for online grocery shopping with WW/Countdown.            I also get a clothing catalogue online but usually go to the store to shop.
Report Spam   Logged
franan123

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 07:58:33 pm »

Hey folks, I am writing this post to get some help regarding buying some best workout clothing. I need to buy new leggings and tank tops for my workouts and came across carbon38.com. I liked their collections but I would like to get some reviews about their services. Is there anyone that can share reviews?
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 08:32:29 pm »

In this September 11th, 2001 file photo, the twin towers of the World Trade Center burn behind the Empire State Building in New York after terrorists crashed two planes into the towers, eventually causing both to collapse. — Photograph: Marty Lederhandler/Associated Press.
In this September 11th, 2001 file photo, the twin towers of the World Trade Center burn behind the Empire State Building in New York after
terrorists crashed two planes into the towers, eventually causing both to collapse. — Photograph: Marty Lederhandler/Associated Press.

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 08:23:15 pm »

Huh
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: