Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 07:22:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Baby Crusader

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby Crusader  (Read 2359 times)
Crusader
« on: October 02, 2009, 09:54:29 pm »

Well I have been a father for a week now and am just loving it. My daughter seems to always wait until I have the nappy off before making a deposit. She sleeps real well. Waking every four hours. She loves her food and the other day when the mid wife came around to weigh her was pleasantly surprised when she put 200 grams in 2 days. 

Here is my baby girl asleep with me.

Here she is with her Nana.

Here she is with her other Nana

« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 09:58:35 am by Crusader » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 08:17:03 am »

Aww poooooo they arnt showing

Get yer act together Crusader!!  Angry

Do it like this ~~~

AWWWWWWWWWW  so cuddly!!!!!   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Crusader
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 08:24:44 am »

How did you do that?
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 09:06:07 am »

Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Crusader
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 10:00:24 am »

Just modified the pics now so they are showing  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 10:11:14 am »

Dats betta!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 04:18:34 pm »

Well done!!!  What a beautiful child.     I can see that you have discovered that new level of love only found by a parent.
Report Spam   Logged
Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 06:56:01 am »

She's beautiful Crusader
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Ferney
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 01:43:13 pm »

You have a beautiful baby Crusader.  Congratulations. 
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 06:30:52 pm »

Thanks all. Wow I can't believe how fast she is developing. We already give her a few minutes of tummy time everytime she is awake and she is able to lift her head up. She had a growth spurt the other day so ended up going down to two hourly feeds. But we are back to four hourly feeds now. Am finding things that used to be simple like a quick drive to the shops to pick up a few items is quite a timely chore plus I have lost my boot space to a pram. But it is all worth it. I love her to bits.
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 08:17:29 am »

Hi Crusader.  Sounds like you have taken to the daddy role like a duck to water.     Watching them develop is a very special time.
Report Spam   Logged
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 08:06:27 am »

Awesome.
Congratulations Dad
Report Spam   Logged
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 08:32:19 am »

Thanks all. Wow I can't believe how fast she is developing. We already give her a few minutes of tummy time everytime she is awake and she is able to lift her head up. She had a growth spurt the other day so ended up going down to two hourly feeds. But we are back to four hourly feeds now. Am finding things that used to be simple like a quick drive to the shops to pick up a few items is quite a timely chore plus I have lost my boot space to a pram. But it is all worth it. I love her to bits.

Thanks for including us in this special time Crusader.  She is gorgeous, enjoy parenthood.
Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Ares Abani
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 12:29:03 pm »

She is a darling Crusader. Hold her ever minute you can while she will let you, she will be off and running before you know it.
Report Spam   Logged

CS Lewis says in 'A Grief Observed'
"I need Christ, not something that resembles Him.”
Crusader
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 06:26:27 pm »

Updated photo. She is so cute

Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 07:15:10 pm »

She is very cute indeed and growing like a mushroom.  Grin 
Report Spam   Logged
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 03:24:27 pm »

She sure is cute.  Those eyes look as big as saucers.  You will need a big gun when she is a teenager.

Hands in the mouth and dribbling heaps looks like she has
teeth coming through.

Thanks for the update Crusader
Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 05:27:01 pm »

red cheeks n red eyebrows, fingers in da mouf n dribbling, bout 4 months - yup teething.
I hope they all come through clean and happy Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 12:04:06 pm »

Wow she is very very cute Crusader.  Very happy bub, well done to you and the lovely Mrs C
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
Crusader
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 04:30:26 pm »

She is just reaching the age now where she laughs at everything. She is so interactive. I love her to bits.
Got my speech all sorted out of what I am going to say to boyfriends later on in life who come to pick her up for a date.
"She comes home on time, she comes home happy and she comes home a virgin or I go to jail for murder."
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 04:40:18 pm »

She is just reaching the age now where she laughs at everything. She is so interactive. I love her to bits.
Got my speech all sorted out of what I am going to say to boyfriends later on in life who come to pick her up for a date.
"She comes home on time, she comes home happy and she comes home a virgin or I go to jail for murder."

Have you put the bars on the windows yet?

She's a wee cutie. I have news for you though. SHE has you wrapped around her little finger. YOU don't stand a chance.
Report Spam   Logged
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2010, 05:07:04 pm »

Have you put the bars on the windows yet?

She's a wee cutie. I have news for you though. SHE has you wrapped around her little finger. YOU don't stand a chance.

And she still will when those boys come sniffing around.

Enjoy her journey to adulthood Crusader, they grow up far too quickly.
Report Spam   Logged

ssweetpea
Senator
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 08:54:17 pm »

What a cutie.

Isn't it fun when they start cooing and giggling and carrying out what Sp2's early intervention teacher called non-verbal conversations.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
Crusader
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2010, 06:44:06 pm »

Here she is at seven months old attending her second swimming lesson. She just loves the water.

Report Spam   Logged
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2010, 09:38:15 pm »

What a gorgeous water baby

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: