Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 11:35:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Gommie/Sir Blodsnogger....

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gommie/Sir Blodsnogger....  (Read 874 times)
DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: October 09, 2009, 03:22:56 pm »

Gom - as you will notice I have had a clean up in here.
99.999% of your posts have been removed as they added nothing at all to the subjects at hand.
I haven't done this in a snot or as a means to get at you - I'm just having a tidy up. Doing the housework so to speak.

You are welcome to post constructive/intelligent and on topic posts in this board but from now on any rubbish re god verses science will be deleted on the spot.

If you wish to debate god/religion there's a perfectly good thread on the main board AND you also now have the privilege of having your own board which you can full with as much rubbish as you like. In other words - there's plenty of other rooms for you to go and play in.

Once again - any rubbish posts from you in this board will be removed from now on....  but please, if you can find it in yourself to talk sense, then please post away!

In fact - I'll probably send any future rubbish posts to your "Bullshit" board all in their own "About Gommie" thread.

Cheers!
 Grin
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 06:20:41 pm by DazzaMc » Report Spam   Logged

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: