Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 08:49:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

THANKS DAZZA AND KTJ

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THANKS DAZZA AND KTJ  (Read 134 times)
Besto
Getting The Hang Of It

« on: February 09, 2009, 08:47:23 pm »

Thanks for introducing me to the new board.
I,d pretty well decided that the old xn and xn2 had had their time anyway.Too much sniping and petty crap and political stuff!!
BM could not resist  posting nearly all his threads with an anti HC message either!!!!!!!
Now BM will be so happy with himself.The Nats/BRT will of course be all things to all people.......................................NOT!
BTW.Is there any way to post a sub thread as political to avoid this crap HuhHuhHuhHuh
Maybe like the "BIFFO" one???

The board looks great,but I still havn,t worked out all the buttons and functions.
Thanks guys anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ferney
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 08:55:28 pm »

Hi Besto.
I agree about the sniping and political crap !        I was hoping it wouldn't move over here but some are like an OLD needles stuck in  OLD records.   Good idea of yours. 
Report Spam   Logged
DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 09:08:16 pm »

Thank you Besto.

Any problems with any of the finer details on the board just drop me a note - I'll see what I can do to help.

Re the sub-boards, why don't we just wait and see what happens and then deal with it when it does?

With these boards we can gather up all the threads once they reach a point deemed suitable and move them to a newly created sub-board OR we can merge threads into one.

The reasoning is that in the General board the posters generally want everyone to see their posts, so hiding complete subjects in a sub boards would quite likely be detrimental to that topic. Also - being too quick to separate subjects would cause inconvenience with navigation and usability - to many links, rooms and boards.

If the thread ends up been flooded with crap then we just do some house keeping.
Nice and simple that way.

That's my opinion anyway...
I'm probably wrong...

« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 09:50:37 pm by DazzaMc » Report Spam   Logged

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: