Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 10:36:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Obituaries

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obituaries  (Read 34484 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #425 on: November 21, 2017, 12:15:17 pm »

The Los Angeles Times is full of articles and features about Charles Manson at the moment. Quite understandable, I suppose, when you consider the infamous murders occured in the Los Angeles basin. However, I've got a subscription to the Los Angeles Times and as well as unrestricted access to their online articles and their vast archive of news stories dating way back into the 19th century, I get access to an e-format version of the print edition when it comes out each day, usually sometime between 9pm and 10pm (NZ-time). I was sound asleep when the print edition was released last night (due to the fact I was starting work at 4am), but after I got the first three trains ready to go this morning and placed the first service to the platform, I had 45-minutes to spare until departure time of that train, so I logged-in and gained access to Monday's print edition. In it, I discovered the two articles posted above, so I read them. They provide an insight into why Charles Manson turned out to be the person he was. I guess it shows that if you abuse a kid, they can get programmed to be an arsehole as they grow up.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: