Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 12:40:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Caster Semenya .. Media beating the gun?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caster Semenya .. Media beating the gun?  (Read 314 times)
Nitpicker1
« on: September 11, 2009, 08:51:04 am »

The tests on Caster Semenya, not yet publicly released, show the 18-year-old has no womb or ovaries / File

Tests show Caster Semenya is a hermaphrodite
Has both male and female sex organs
Expected to be disqualified from running
Pictures: Caster Semenya in action

WORLD athletics is in crisis with tests showing champion runner Caster Semenya is a hermaphrodite - a person with both female and male sexual characteristics.

The tests, not yet publicly released, show the 18-year-old has no womb or ovaries.

The International Association of Athletics Federations is expected to disqualify the South African from future events and advise her to have surgery because her condition carries grave health risks, The Daily Telegraph reports.

And she could be stripped of the gold medal she won in Berlin in last month.

Semenya has three times more testosterone than a normal female.

A source closely involved with the IAAF tests said Semenya had internal testes - the male sexual organs which produce testosterone.

Testosterone is a male hormone with a primary task of building muscle bulk. It also produces body hair and a deep voice.

It is believed Semenya is unaware the tests identify her as an hermaphrodite.

Only the certainty of a savage backlash from South Africa has so far prevented the IAAF from banning Semenya and revoking her gold medal.

South Africa embraced the feisty teenager after the storm of controversy from Berlin, declaring her "Our girl".

African National Congress MP and National Assembly sports committee chairman Butana Komphela has already lodged a complaint with the United Nations High Commission on Human Rights, accusing the IAAF of racism and sexism.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, a source explained the political and personal sensitivities involved.

"There certainly is evidence Semenya is a hermaphrodite. But the trouble is the IAAF now have the whole ANC and the whole of South Africa on their backs. Everything is going to have to be done absolutely by the book, no question of a challenge to the findings.

"There's all sorts of scans you do. This is why it's complicated. In the past you used to do a gynaecological exam, blood test, chromosome test, whatever. That's why they (the findings) were challenged, because it's not quite so simple.

"So what they do now is they do everything, and then they can say, look - not only has she got this, she's got that and the other.

"The problem for us is to avoid it being an issue now which is very personal - of the organs being a hermaphrodite, of not being a 'real' woman. It's very dramatic."

The IAAF expects to receive the full set of results this week.

When quizzed last week by magazine You, Semenya said: "I see it all as a joke, it doesn't upset me. God made me the way I am and I accept myself. I am who I am and I'm proud of myself. I don't want to talk about the tests. I'm not even thinking about them."

While the IAAF is treating the Semenya case as a health matter, the same South African politicians who denied AIDS was a problem in their country are standing behind their queen of the athletics.

"Of course Caster is a totally innocent victim in this whole affair," the source explained.

"What could she do about it? And the IAAF accepted her entry. So the two parties at fault are the IAAF and especially Athletics SA."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26056981-401,00.html

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 08:54:09 am »

LOL O good there is something around - how sad for her.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Magoo
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 09:00:27 am »

Just posted on the other thread at the same time..      It is very sad for this girl and its a pity this wasn't sorted out by the sporting body before it got to this stage.   You can't tell me someone didn't think there could be an issue.   She is very masculine and now she will also be very humiliated.
Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 04:58:41 pm »

So does this mean women realy are the weaker sex  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 05:52:55 pm »

So does this mean women realy are the weaker sex  Shocked

Weaker in a arm wrestle or an argument sexy ?  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 10:02:50 pm »

The  weird thing is that if she had been born a male and was a post operative trans sexual she could compete as a woman under an IOC ruling from 2004.

saw this  on several blogs —

Caster Semanya has a most unsual anagram of its name.

“Yes, a secret man!
Makes you wonder if the parents knew after all.
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Magoo
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 06:25:01 am »

“Yes, a secret man!”Makes you wonder if the parents knew after all.
Not much of a secret now. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 12:37:29 pm »

true.
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: