Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 08:57:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Sunday Theatre on TV1 looks like it will be a good-un tonight

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunday Theatre on TV1 looks like it will be a good-un tonight  (Read 175 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
« on: February 08, 2009, 06:15:58 pm »

It's a dramatisation of the David Dougherty case....it starts in fifteen minutes at 8:30pm.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alicat
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 09:13:25 pm »

It's a dramatisation of the David Dougherty case....it starts in fifteen minutes at 8:30pm.

I had to work late shift, but have taped it and will watch it tomorrow. It looked good though in the previews.
Report Spam   Logged
beaker
Senator
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 09:37:19 pm »

Was good, but I was hoping an update on what he is up to now would have been provided.
Report Spam   Logged

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!!
Alicat
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 09:41:44 pm »

Was good, but I was hoping an update on what he is up to now would have been provided.

I think he was approached but has made it plain he wants to keep a low and private profile. Can't really blame him for that. It sounds like he has remained dignified and created a new life for himself.
Report Spam   Logged
beaker
Senator
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 09:43:21 pm »

Fair enough, Mr B and I were just wondering if he'd managed to get a job and try and get some normality back into his life.
Report Spam   Logged

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!!
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 09:57:24 pm »

There was one glaring inaccuracy in it in the scene near the beginning where he was on the locomotive traverser at Hutt Railway Workshops. Those shunting locomotives didn't have shunting refuges on the end of them back when that story began (yeah, I know I'm nitpicking, but it was a glaring inaccuracy if you're in the know).
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 06:45:04 am »

There was no comment about how much this fuck up (looking like a deliberate one) cost the taxpayer.

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: