Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 09:17:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Keith Locke finally makes the news

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keith Locke finally makes the news  (Read 500 times)
DidiMau69
Shit-Hot Member

On patrol Bien Hoa Province 1969

« on: February 08, 2009, 01:10:11 pm »

Keith Locke a communistShocked Whoever would believe that?

He'll be loving this attention.

Cry Diddums

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4841373a6160.html

Report Spam   Logged

Walk softly and carry a big stick. - Theodore Roosevelt.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 01:14:18 pm »

Whether you support what he says or not, at least Keith Locke has the BALLS to stand up and be counted when it comes to things he believes in. Plenty of people who post in this XNC2 community moaned about the free-trade deal with China (while conveniently brushing aside the fact that the National Party most of them support were also pushing for a free-trade deal with China), yet those same people couldn't bring themselves to acknowledge that the ONLY politicians with the BALLS to stand up and speak out against a free-trade deal with China due to China's human rights abuses were GREEN MPs and politicians, and in particular Keith Locke!!

Now....I may disagree with the GREENS in this instance, but I have to admire them for having the BALLS to always stand up for what they believe in!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 01:29:31 pm »

but keeping a file on someone from the age of 11 - isn't that a bit over the top. I wonder how many others have had files kept on them and don't know it.
Perhaps Didi should apply for his/her file
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
DidiMau69
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 02:32:08 pm »

Perhaps Didi should apply for his file

My file was started when I was in my early twenties, but for different reasons!

I have no need to access it and no concerns about what is on it.

Interestingly enough they asked questions about my former wife, occupation etc. She was working as a Gynecologists Receptionist - I couldn't spell Receptionist so told them that she was a Box Doctors Clerk!
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 02:32:49 pm »

Keith Locke a communist

Aww come on now Didi - you arnt serious?
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
sickofpollies
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 06:01:06 am »

Ignoring for the moment that he's a communist and a greenie, shouldn't all MPs be under close scrutiny from the Intelligence services? After all MPs are in an excellent position to commit such crimes like treason.
Report Spam   Logged

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus
DidiMau69
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 05:50:38 pm »

Now Jeanette Fizthingummygig wants to see her file.

What if there isn't one?  Cry

Seems as if the Greens have finally found a way to get into the news!
Report Spam   Logged

ballasted moth

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 06:00:40 pm »

Keith Locke is a Green communist looney who supported POl Pot and the killing fields and sponsored the draconian Electoral Finance Act

He is anti freedom for others
Report Spam   Logged

Greens are really RED
ballasted moth

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 07:28:06 pm »

bumphead did you support Pol Pot like your comrade Locke
Report Spam   Logged

Greens are really RED
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 07:32:33 pm »

Polpot is dead.

original post modified by Moderator because of offensive language ... Newtown-Fella
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 10:16:26 pm by Newtown-Fella » Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.
ballasted moth

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 07:38:30 pm »

As are millions thanks to the support he got from your Green comrade
Report Spam   Logged

Greens are really RED
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 07:41:27 pm »

There you go making an ass of U....Ive never EVER said Im a commie...its all in your stupid mind ya numnuts. And Ive never EVER said Im a greeny either so lay off the assumption aye fella?

« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 07:43:01 pm by bumphead benny » Report Spam   Logged

ballasted moth

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 07:42:56 pm »

BB you are behaving like one
Report Spam   Logged

Greens are really RED
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 07:43:30 pm »

numnuts
Report Spam   Logged

ballasted moth

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 07:45:42 pm »

BB thanks for the confirmation
Report Spam   Logged

Greens are really RED
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 07:47:17 pm »

What you couldnt tell your nuts were numb yourself??
 Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 07:48:36 pm »

BM are you still living in the 50s?  Do you check under your bed for reds b4 you tuck yourself in?
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
ballasted moth

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 07:50:06 pm »

wasnt around in the fifties but I have studieed history
Report Spam   Logged

Greens are really RED
sparkels

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 08:40:37 pm »

... ... by your definition then bm, Rodney Hide is a right-wing nazi fascist.

Where is your proof that Locke supported Pol Pot and the killing fields?  One would think at your age, you'd be able to support your claims with noted facts. You said you weren't born in the sixtys, so I assume you're at least older than that.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Don't worry, be happy.
Crusader
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 09:05:55 am »

In this day in age, who really cares where your political views lie i.e. democracy, communism etc. Personally if communism is done right then it isn't that bad, but the problem in the past is that the leaders of communist countries just get too powerful and that just goes to their head. True communism is all about the community and making the community a better and safer place to live in whereas democracy is all about competing against each other to be the better person.
I would hope the SIS just didn't target Kieth Locke for his communist views. However he is quite outspoken on other aspects that are quite potentially damaging to the security of this country e.g. his support for those clowns that deflated the dome at Waihopi, and for that reason is why the SIS should monitor him.
Report Spam   Logged
ballasted moth

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 02:23:53 pm »

Keith Locke has long been known as a supporter of Pol Pot which is used by his political opponents to embarrass him

Locke is a arch hypocrite as he wants to deny freedom to NZers and then wimpers if he is a target
Report Spam   Logged

Greens are really RED
obione

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 03:20:44 am »

In this day in age, who really cares where your political views lie i.e. democracy, communism etc. Personally if communism is done right then it isn't that bad, but the problem in the past is that the leaders of communist countries just get too powerful and that just goes to their head. True communism is all about the community and making the community a better and safer place to live in whereas democracy is all about competing against each other to be the better person.
I would hope the SIS just didn't target Kieth Locke for his communist views. However he is quite outspoken on other aspects that are quite potentially damaging to the security of this country e.g. his support for those clowns that deflated the dome at Waihopi, and for that reason is why the SIS should monitor him.

geez crusader, if this is what you perceive of communism and or democracy, you missed a lot in your education,
or you might be a victim of unqualified teachers teaching BS....
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 06:07:07 am »

Are you talking about not being educated enough to fall for all that propaganda shit that Russians, Chinese and Koreans are all bad?
If you had bothered to actually make an in depth educated read of my post then you would have seen me alluding to the fact what stops communism working is the greedy leaders.
Heres an example of communism vs capitalism http://www.wisegeek.com/is-communism-practical.htm

Communism in its purest form was a much more practical alternative to capitalism during the earliest days of the Industrial Revolution. It made good economic sense, for example, to encourage collective farming in a time when the world's economies were still largely agrarian. Under economic communism, individual farmers could agree to pool all of their resources together in order to produce more crops for their fellow citizens without the worry of providing financial support for their own families. Under capitalism, if an individual farmer failed to produce a sufficient crop, he could face repossession of his land and be forced to find other work. Under communism, however, an individual farmer and his family would survive even if his own contributions were minimal.
Report Spam   Logged
DidiMau69
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 06:14:36 am »

Locke did celebrate the victory in Cambodia when Pol Pot took over. I've seen the link posted somewhere recently but don't have time to go looking for it.

They say that pure communism can only be fully understood by intellectuals and they are always the first targets when the communists take power.

Both Stalin and Mao Tse Tung murdered millions in the name of their ideology. And then there were those who starved to death because of the failures of collectivism.

To my mind one of the most amusing quotes to come out of communism is Stalins reference to those in the West who supported communist aims, shambled along the streets in 'protest' marches etc.

"USEFUL IDIOTS" 

He couldn't have described wee Keithy and his family of misfits better!
Report Spam   Logged

DidiMau69
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 06:26:23 am »

Having seen at first hand the atrocities that communists will commit in the name of their ideology, I'm obviously not too fond of the breed or their sympathizers.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: