Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 01:28:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

I must have a good immune system

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I must have a good immune system  (Read 44 times)
Jodes
Bloody-Good Member

« on: August 29, 2009, 02:27:37 pm »

When my son went to hospital three and a half weeks ago with pneumonia caused by aspiration, the nurse I came into contact with the day after arriving home from NZ was a lovely young woman pregnant with twins. We spent 2.5 hours with her, talking about Dan, helping her do certain things with him, like rolling him etc...and from that day I didn't see her again until the day Dan came home...Wednesday just gone.
Imagine my surprise when I commented that I hadn't seen her for 2 weeks and she told me she had time off due to having swine flu.
I have to say that this hospitals ICU must should be given an award for their nursing staffs high standards of cleanliness and ability to not cross contaminate.....not one patient or visitor she tended to ended up with swine flu and she had to be contagious at the time she tended them
She said the flu was awful (similar to most flus she's had) but her babies are fine.
Report Spam   Logged

Jody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: