Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 12:37:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Intersection accidents

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Intersection accidents  (Read 1155 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2009, 05:16:11 pm »

Heres something thats sticking me at the moment.
MrLs daughter comes in this afternoon - walks through the house - says to me - is there anything I can do for ya?  I could see in my minds eye the kitchen bench (very small kitchen - so it doesnt take much to have it look messy and like theres 3 days dishes there), cluttered it was.  I said - nah its ok.  Shocked

This is one of those things that always just stops me in my tracks - my inner thought is "if you can see something that needs doing, then do it."  I kinda expect people to just DO.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
relaxed1
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2009, 07:05:29 am »

Damn girl....we i am happy to hear that you are both ok...as for the drunkin FOOL hope he gets his
Report Spam   Logged

I know how i am and your approval isn't needed
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2009, 07:18:58 am »

Thanks mate - I feel much better today - was one of the hottest nights ever last night - our house temp dropped to 23.5c   Shocked

Leg swelling i going down but till grossly sore - head feels clearer - and will feel better after I shower.

I till have a perfect bruising from the seatbelt  Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2009, 05:05:12 pm »

I had a phone call from one of the detectives this afternoon.  Wanted to know what my injuries were and how I was going.  So I told him, adding that I still had this butterflies in the stomach - on the verge of vomiting - and slightly dizzy.  Leg not too bad - probably full use in bout 4 - 5 days but it will still be sore.  He said he had been involved in fatality accidents for 7 years and one part of the job was a knowledge of 'the mechanics of injuries'.  Then said he thinks I probably have delayed concussion and should watch myself - (this I am doing - I am no worse or better than yesterday - slept from bout 9am to 11.30 and from 12.30 - 2pm -  Im going to wait till Monday and see how I am then).

He said he would be in contact in a week and would probably need a victim impact report.  At which point I said I have wondered why no contact from Victim Support - I have questions.  Like, did the guy get out on bail on Tuesday?  He said, hmm yesss.  Then he says he will be sent away for a while, considering what he has behind him.  He will be charged with dangerous driving causing injury/leaving the scene.  I said - what about drink driving?  He said well we didnt actually get him till Monday - he brought himself in to the station!!!  I said, who was the dude you had attached by the face to the cop car?  He said that was a passenger - we didnt know who the driver was so we grabbed him.

At which point I started blubbering - said to him - you better ring me in a week or so - Im gonna have a cry now!!

I feel totally shattered and let down by that news.

BASTARD!!
thats not aimed at the cops
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: