Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 02:30:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

All Blacks smash Wallabies

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All Blacks smash Wallabies  (Read 1448 times)
Sir Blodsnogger
« on: August 23, 2009, 05:00:34 am »

I understand that the Wallabies were beaten by one point last night by Dan Carter. He saved our bacon. The rest of the AB's played like girls and were so boring. Never before in the history of rugby has a side been so boring and predictable.
Sharpen up AB's or the mighty Boks will eat you for breakfast.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Magoo
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 06:23:55 am »

19-18 ?   You call that smashing.... Bloddy the AB's skidded in on a wing and a prayer.   Truth be known the Wallabies probably let them win because they have been so embarassing awful lately.
Report Spam   Logged
guest49
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 08:13:47 am »

Goes to prove my point - you must have a dedicated kicker - if he has other skills, then thats a bonus, but to go into a match at this level without a kicker is staring at defeat before the players even hit the feild.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 09:30:24 am »

19-18 ?   You call that smashing.... Bloddy the AB's skidded in on a wing and a prayer.   Truth be known the Wallabies probably let them win because they have been so embarassing awful lately.

Its certainly not a smashing - Blod - wrong choice of words, buddy!

And the Wallabies would NEVER EVER EVER EVER have let the ABs in, regardless of any conditions!

It was a win, and thats all that was needed  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Magpie
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 10:39:59 am »

Given he apparently didn't watch the game our resident Boer thinks he knows all the answers.

The All Blacks and the Wallabies played more rugby in 80 minutes than the Springboks have played all year. Three tries scored, only one awarded, Kaplan, who just happens to be a South African, had a dreadful night with the whistle.

The Wallabies fed off the scraps and tackled like demons, but it was a game the ABs always looked likely to win.
Report Spam   Logged

I have nothing to declare but my genius - Oscar Wilde at US Customs
Crusader
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 10:47:37 am »

I understand that the Wallabies were beaten by one point last night by Dan Carter. He saved our bacon. The rest of the AB's played like girls and were so boring. Never before in the history of rugby has a side been so boring and predictable.

Are you suggesting it was only Carter that did any tackling to prevent the Wallibies from scoring any tries? Carter wouldn't have been able to do anything if the forwards didn't win any ball. Our scrum was just absoultly awesome and that was proved when Robbie Deans subbed off Al Baxter only after 30 minutes because the Wallaby scrum was just aweful
Might pay for you to go and learn how to play the game of rugby before you make stupid comments.
Report Spam   Logged
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 09:14:27 am »

I wouldnt be surprised if the rumour I heard was true. The AB's Henrietta paid Robbie Deans to throw the game by 1 point because when the Boks thump the ABs in Hammies he will be out of a job.
Report Spam   Logged
HisMajesty
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 12:53:14 pm »

I must have watched a different game! The ABs vs Wallabies game on Saturday night was one of the most entertaining rugby games I've seen. The suspense was killing me, the try (you know, the one that was actually awarded) was a masterpiece, and the defence from both sides was superb. The ABs dominated the second half and disserved to win. That was 90 minutes of my life well invested!
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 01:34:30 pm »

Dan Carter. He saved our bacon.

Dan Carter saved our bacon??  Dont make me laugh!  I reckon the mans about due to be put out to pasture.

Its highly likely the Boks will beat the ABs - my moneys on the Boks.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 07:17:59 am »

Dan Carter is the only AB worth keeping lovelees.

The whole AB squad should be scared - very scared to meet the Boks after they trash the Wallabies.
Report Spam   Logged
guest49
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 07:59:05 pm »

My money is on the yarpies for the world cup!
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 08:05:18 pm »

Here is my dream All Black squad that would completely dominate the rest of the world. As you can see, all they need is Canterbury players

1. Wyatt Crockett
2. Corey Flynn
3. Owen Franks
4. Brad Thorn
5. Isacc Ross
6. Kieran Read
7. George Whitelock
8. Ritchie McCaw
9. Andrew Ellis
10. Dan Carter
11. Sean Maitland
12. Ryan Crotty
13. Tim Bateman
14. James Patterson
15. Colin Slade
Report Spam   Logged
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 05:42:35 pm »

Top of the class Crusader
That side would last the first 40 minutes. Who is to play the next 40mins Crusader?
Dan C will need some support.
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 06:17:29 pm »

Who cares about the backs!!! With a forward pack like that, they would smash everyone. The other side wouldn't even get to see the ball. And it would be for the full 80 min.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 09:53:09 pm »

Franks, MacCaw and Reid are girls. Thorn is too old and Corey Flyn is a has been.
No chance against the Boks unfortunately
Report Spam   Logged
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 07:18:27 am »

Back to the drawing board eh crusader.
If we hire a bunch of South African players into the ABs team we night end up beating the Boks in 2011.
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 10:53:35 pm »

The boks this year are like the All Blacks of 1997. They are set to loose a shitload of experienced players to retirement. When that happens they won't stand a chance. Who do they have to replace John Smit, Victor Matfield, Barkes Bortha. Their forward pack is going to be complete shit when those guys leave.
Report Spam   Logged
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 03:29:45 pm »

By 2011 the next phase of player selection by colour kicks in. That means the boks MUST have at least more 3 blacks or people of colours in the forward pack. So you are right it will be quite pathetic the year after that when Indians are expected to be given 4 positions in the Bok backline.
Thats why all the current player have contracts to play in other parts of the world.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: