Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 05:06:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

I am wondering is there a way to make the new posts go to the front of a thred

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am wondering is there a way to make the new posts go to the front of a thred  (Read 169 times)
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: February 06, 2009, 12:27:03 pm »

Because when there are more 3 pages we need to crank them back to read it.
It might be nice if the last thred could move to the front  Huh

Just wondering can it be done  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 12:31:16 pm »

Yep - there is...

I think it's a global change - and it's something which I've thought about but not talked to anyone about...

Would hate to confuse all the other members - but it would save a lot of scrolling....

Do we vote on it?

Report Spam   Logged

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 01:19:02 pm »

If you have a look on the messageboard, you will see little links in the form of numbers at the end of the link to a thread if it has more than one page of messages. You simply click on the last number (say 3 in the case of a thread which is showing as having three pages) and the last page posted to will open.

If you wish to have the last message posted in threads up the top instead of the bottom, click on PROFILE up the top and select that option in your profile settings and that will be the default for YOU in every thread you open in the group.

Likewise, you can also choose whether to return to (refresh) the thread when you post a message, or whether to continue with the default option which is to return to the messageboard when you post a message. That is another option you set via your PROFILE and it will be unique to you.

...and I just noticed a minor error in this message due to me posting it in too much of a hurry without proof-reading it first, so I've just used the edit function which everyone has on every message they post to correct my minor error — yet another thing I love about these Simple Machines Forums hosted groups.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 01:35:55 pm by Kiwithrottlejockey » Report Spam   Logged
DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 01:26:18 pm »

Ssswwwwweeeettt!!

Shit I love these boards!

Report Spam   Logged

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 02:47:41 pm »

Cool It Works Thanks  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 02:57:09 pm »

click on profile in page header.
Then on the left side of page click Look Layout Andpreferences
you will get the following which I have found is best for me. but you can see all the things you can do or not like notifycations etc.

DONT FORGET TO CLICK  the Change Profile Button after you have ticked or unticked options available that you want.

Word of WARNING! Only change one thing at a time then if you get an effect you do not want you can revert by comming back here. And when thats sorted change something else.

Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: