Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 06:13:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Yet again GREENs show the way when it comes to principles & morality

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet again GREENs show the way when it comes to principles & morality  (Read 881 times)
AnFaolchudubh
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

Faugh a ballagh!

« on: August 07, 2009, 06:19:48 pm »

Yep....just as I quietly predicted to myself....I just KNEW that a National or Labour supporter would come up with something like that, because supporters (and members) of the major political parties can't handle the fact that the GREENs are more morally upright and have higher principles than them. So they drag up other stuff to try and divert attention. I betcha that if you trawled through the ranks of MPs in Parliament, you'd find National and Labour MPs who have smoked DAK at some point during their pasts.

How much more morally upright are you suggesting... after all they are polititions too!

I guess this thread is where we discover who the people are who would have prefered that the GREENs hadn't forced the issue over MPs' travel and accommodation perks,

Naw many of us prefer the Greens to disappear altogether, bunch of delussional hippies!

Just wondering if anyone knows if Sue Bradford has ever lived on an income other than a benefit?...that includes the taxpayer MP benefit she is living on now ?

I'd be interested in that answer too Ferney!
Report Spam   Logged

Stupid people are not an endangered species so why are we protecting them
R. S. OhAllmurain

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: