Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 05:13:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

AFGHANISTAN

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AFGHANISTAN  (Read 11726 times)
Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2009, 08:59:20 pm »

Aren't UN missions performed by he NZDF especially the SAS meant to be at need to know level for the general public of NZ, so why then is the prime minister announcing on the news that we are sending our SAS Troops (with the number going) to Afghanistan. He may not say where they are going but it would be pretty obvious for them to watch the big Airforce plane to land and watch the area they land in from a distance. Is this not a first for the Prime Minister of NZ to ever make an anoucment like this, we only found out that the latest VC recipient was awarded his medal, that he had been on a mission.
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2009, 09:04:39 pm »

I think its funny that Key thought no one knew they had gone there - him sucking up to Obama 'n all.

I doubt theres any information in the press release that is true anyway - its not like Key to let out where they REALLY are and jeopardise their lives  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2009, 09:18:02 pm »

Aren't UN missions performed by he NZDF especially the SAS meant to be at need to know level for the general public of NZ, so why then is the prime minister announcing on the news that we are sending our SAS Troops (with the number going) to Afghanistan. He may not say where they are going but it would be pretty obvious for them to watch the big Airforce plane to land and watch the area they land in from a distance. Is this not a first for the Prime Minister of NZ to ever make an anoucment like this, we only found out that the latest VC recipient was awarded his medal, that he had been on a mission.

Don't be too hard on Jonkey.

He has only been the prime minister for less than a year, so he is naive about such matters.

Besides, he is off to the UN, so he needs to blow-arse about something before he goes.

The Yanks would most likely only blow the whistle on what the SAS were up to anyway, just like they did last time the SAS were in Afghanistan. Great friends, the Yanks....they are also pretty good at blowing away their allies through being too trigger happy.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2009, 05:49:02 am »

Without the protection of the US of A ktj by now the sharia law would have demanded your tongue be cut out for all the lies you tell.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2009, 09:43:14 am »

That cannot be proven blod - its like saying the Japs would be here if it wasnt for the USA - thats only supposition.

Truth is Afghanistan will go down as another disaster for the US - like Vietnam & Iraq.

Our men there are endangered without Key letting out where they are, this is not our fight, its not even the US's fight.  They are like a bully - they will leave Afghanistan like Vietnam and Iraq, nations with no infrastructure left, people who hate each other with no real knowledge why - and more and more people hating the US.  These countries had little to begin with and after intrusion from the US - they have even less.

IMO we have the US to thank for the situation the world is in - I reckon they deserve everything they get.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
AnFaolchudubh
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2009, 09:59:46 am »

Might well be. But all the drawing tells me is that they are American Soldiers wearing a NZ armband, therefore it doesn't make any sense.

Maybe not to you, but to the average joe citizen they don't worry about it!
Report Spam   Logged

Stupid people are not an endangered species so why are we protecting them
R. S. OhAllmurain
AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2009, 10:05:24 am »

That cannot be proven blod - its like saying the Japs would be here if it wasnt for the USA - thats only supposition.

Not actually the best example to use as they were well on their way here and were moving/ attacking fast it was lucky that they drew a stalemate at the coral sea and their attack force was forced back, up until then they had out matched the allies, and Kokoda wasn't an easy victory for the Aussies. I also have Japanese money that was minted for NZ when they got here and have seen money that was minted for when they invaded Australia.
Report Spam   Logged

R. S. OhAllmurain
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2009, 10:28:42 am »

Its as irrelevant as it is suggesting that sharia law would be here if it wasnt for the US.  There is no proof.

The situation is generally thought of as being a failed war, and as every day passes it fails more.  The bullshit will begin when one of our men come home in a body bag - and we will proudly say he died for a good reason.  BS the death will be as a result if US stepping into yet another bully situation that they cannot back down from.  Not a good reason at all for any lives.
Report Spam   Logged

Crusader
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2009, 10:49:54 am »

Its as irrelevant as it is suggesting that sharia law would be here if it wasnt for the US.  There is no proof.

The situation is generally thought of as being a failed war, and as every day passes it fails more.  The bullshit will begin when one of our men come home in a body bag - and we will proudly say he died for a good reason.  BS the death will be as a result if US stepping into yet another bully situation that they cannot back down from.  Not a good reason at all for any lives.

The thing is Lovelee, it wouldn't surprise me that those that went over there from NZ would have been very keen and eager to go. You don't just go through a SAS selection course to just sit around in safe little NZ.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2009, 11:00:17 am »

Of course they were happy to go.

The going or not going of them isnt an issue with me, its the bloody yanks and their need to create mayhem, kill and maim innocents etc - and cry poor us when they get hit by those they wage war upon.
Report Spam   Logged

AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2009, 11:10:08 am »

The thing is Lovelee, it wouldn't surprise me that those that went over there from NZ would have been very keen and eager to go. You don't just go through a SAS selection course to just sit around in safe little NZ.

Yes that chap who won the VC didn't get it for playing tiddly winks now did he!

There is more proof that the Japanese were on their way, including reccon planes over a couple of our cities than there is proof that sharia is on the way, as I said not historically the best simialy(sp) to use.
Report Spam   Logged

R. S. OhAllmurain
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2009, 11:19:35 am »

Grin  thats OK Anfaol.  Ive made myself clear, I have no time for the US and their warmongering, their lying, their cover-ups, their lack of acceptance that they do kill and maim innocents, that when they have committed everything they have, they then want to drag everyone else into their cat fight.  They will lie to their own people about anything and everything, they have brainwashed many of their own, and would love to be able to brainwash the rest of the world.  They are no longer a respected power, and they are rapidly loosing the ability to claim they have any power.
Report Spam   Logged

AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2009, 11:43:14 am »

Grin  thats OK Anfaol.  Ive made myself clear, I have no time for the US and their warmongering, their lying, their cover-ups, their lack of acceptance that they do kill and maim innocents, that when they have committed everything they have, they then want to drag everyone else into their cat fight.  They will lie to their own people about anything and everything, they have brainwashed many of their own, and would love to be able to brainwash the rest of the world.  They are no longer a respected power, and they are rapidly loosing the ability to claim they have any power.

I understand that, but my point was that to say the Japanese weren't going to attack or were not heading towards NZ is a bit naieve, because they actually were, Aust and NZ were next on their list after PNG and there is proof, a closer example would have been that Ho Che Minh (sp) was on his way.
Report Spam   Logged

R. S. OhAllmurain
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2009, 12:02:34 pm »

I understand that, but my point was that to say the Japanese weren't going to attack or were not heading towards NZ is a bit naieve, because they actually were, Aust and NZ were next on their list after PNG and there is proof, a closer example would have been that Ho Che Minh (sp) was on his way.

I didnt say they werent going to attack.  Im saying that the Japs didnt conquer us, so to say we are lucky, cos the japs nearly had us, cannot be proven.  While they were close, creating concern etc - it didnt eventuate into anything.  And personally, I cannot sit back and thank the yanks for that, they lied to their own people remember, so they could take their warmongering ideals to the world, they lied to the world over Iraq, so they could wipe out an entire infrastructure, kill and maim, rape, murder etc etc.  I sure as hell dont believe anything they come out with in relation to their aggression with others.
Report Spam   Logged

AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2009, 12:24:20 pm »

I didnt say they werent going to attack.  Im saying that the Japs didnt conquer us, so to say we are lucky, cos the japs nearly had us, cannot be proven.  While they were close, creating concern etc - it didnt eventuate into anything. 

because as I mentioned they ran into the Yanks in the Coral sea, then lost a number of their carriers at Midway, we were lucky that Coral Sea was a stalemate and that they were over confident at Midway also thanks to US intelligence (those words don't often fit together)!
Report Spam   Logged

R. S. OhAllmurain
guest49
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2009, 12:32:22 pm »

I didnt say they werent going to attack.  Im saying that the Japs didnt conquer us, so to say we are lucky, cos the japs nearly had us, cannot be proven.  While they were close, creating concern etc - it didnt eventuate into anything.  And personally, I cannot sit back and thank the yanks for that, they lied to their own people remember, so they could take their warmongering ideals to the world, they lied to the world over Iraq, so they could wipe out an entire infrastructure, kill and maim, rape, murder etc etc.  I sure as hell dont believe anything they come out with in relation to their aggression with others.

I dont think there is the slightest doubt that the yanks prevented the japs from invading Australia, then New Zealand.
Whether they did so out of altruism is moot, however........
Doesnt matter.  They prevented it.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2009, 01:41:46 pm »

I suspect it was US intelligence that burbled to the world that they have proof Iraq had WMD  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2009, 03:29:30 pm »

The tr uth is that without the US of A you would be talking with an arab accent right now lovelee.
Thank God of America. They protected us from the crazy communists, the Nazis, Japs and now the money crazed Arabs under the terrorists' direction.
Only ktj and people of his ilk who are underground whiteants trying to discredit  the US of A in west would say otherwise. They are cowards willing to to live in the affluence of america but speak treasonous poison against them
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2009, 04:49:43 pm »

Did they teach you that at sunday school when you were a kid, Gommie?

Or do you learn that stuff at your weekly brainwashing sessions every Sunday morning?

NZ isn't even on the radar screens of the religious nutters in Afghanistan.

And as for WWII....the Yanks were quite happy to isolate themselves from the world and sit back while Nazi Germany rampaged all over Europe, AND sent commerce raiders to the South Pacific to attack merchant shipping, including NZ ships.

If the Japs hadn't attacked Pearl Harbour, the Yanks would have simply sat back and watched WWII without getting involved. And if Goering hadn't made the stuff-up of stopping the attacks on RAF bases and instead switched the Luftwaffe's attention to London, there is a very high chance the Luftwaffe would have gained the upper hand over the RAF and with mastery of the air, an invasion of the British Isles by the German Army would most likely have been successful. The Germans would then have been able to turn their FULL attention to the Soviet Union and would most likely have been them too and gained control of their vast raw materials. And if it hadn't been for the Jap attack on Pearl Harbour, the Yanks would have still sat back and just watched while the German Navy attacked shipping to and from Australia and New Zealand and crippled both countries in the process.

The American defence of South Pacific countries was all in the vein of self-interest....nothing more!
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2009, 05:28:26 pm »

The tr uth is that without the US of A you would be talking with an arab accent right now lovelee.
Thank God of America. They protected us from the crazy communists, the Nazis, Japs and now the money crazed Arabs under the terrorists' direction.
Only ktj and people of his ilk who are underground whiteants trying to discredit  the US of A in west would say otherwise. They are cowards willing to to live in the affluence of america but speak treasonous poison against them

Its a bleeding shame that South Africa didnt get blown apart by the yanks - now that would be a country worth cleaning up.
Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2009, 05:32:06 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2009, 05:46:57 pm »

Like hell we would, America is the reason for the terrorists behaving the way they are.

Thank God of America. They protected us from the crazy communists,

No they didn't they drew with one lot and there were many other nations there as it was an UN sanctioned war and they got their arses whooped in Viet nam which was not UN sanctioned.

the Nazis, Japs

Again they weren't the only ones and they were lucky that they had natural resources, industry, numbers of man power and that that main land USA and its industry were not bombed or invaded. Germany, at least had far more advanced weaponry than the USA, Even Britian often had better equipment as well as experience and/ or took American made stuff and made it better!

Last time I looked NZ was part of the British commonwealth there fore Britian and NZ are not part of or owned by the USA nor run by the USA so KTJ etc are not actually being treasonous against the USA, unless they are US citizens.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 06:01:27 pm by AnFaolchudubh » Report Spam   Logged

R. S. OhAllmurain
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2009, 04:46:11 am »

[applaud] [smite]

lovelee47@hotmail.com
View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: AFGHANISTAN
« Reply #69 on: Yesterday at 17:28:26 »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Sir Blodsnogger on Yesterday at 15:29:30

Its a bleeding shame that South Africa didnt get blown apart by the yanks - now that would be a country worth cleaning up.

Lovelee you never struck me as having anything against the natives oif South Africa. Do you suffer from the grande Rugby Malady?'
Report Spam   Logged
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2009, 04:47:33 am »

oh bugger how did lovelees peronal stuff get into my last reply  Huh
Report Spam   Logged
Sir Blodsnogger
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2009, 04:50:01 am »

The trouble with wars is that wimmen have got too much top say about them.
In heaven it will be better.
Wimmen are not allowed to speak there -it will be much quieter.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: