Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 02:37:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Im scarred for life

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Im scarred for life  (Read 264 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« on: February 05, 2009, 05:38:10 pm »

HORRIFIED Wayne Robinson yesterday showed for the first time the tattoos a girl carved on him as he slept after a night of lust.

The Sun told last week how pretty Dominique Fisher was convicted of wounding for slashing her name on Wayne, 24, with a Stanley knife as he lay in a drunken sleep.

As he displayed the permanent scars, he said: “I went to her place for sex, not to be tattooed. I look like something out of the TV show Prison Break. I can’t believe she did this to me and I hate her.”

Wayne, of Fleetwood, Lancs, met Dominique during a night out in nearby Blackpool and she invited him to go to her flat in Blackburn next day.

They enjoyed a boozed-up night of sex. But when he woke in the morning he found she had carved “Dominique” on his right shoulder.

He also had multiple slashes on his left shoulder and arm and a star design on his back.

Wayne was so drunk he had not felt a thing. He went to hospital for painkillers but is stuck with the marks because he cannot afford laser treatment to remove them.

He said: “I can’t believe I didn’t wake up at the time. But to be honest I couldn’t even remember having sex with her. She told me we did it in different positions.

He went on: “She looked really good in the club and we got on well. She asked me to spend the weekend at her flat.

“I said yes straight away. It was clear she meant to have sex.

“When I woke I was covered in blood. Dominique was snoring. I just had to get out of there. I didn’t even wake her to ask what she’d done.”

During her two-day trial at Preston Crown Court, Dominique, who has eight tattoos herself, claimed Wayne asked her to cut the marks into him.

But he said yesterday: “There is no way I’d ever agree to that.

“I’m scarred for life. I wish I’d never met her. I thought I was going there for a good time and if I’d known what was going to happen I’d never have gone near her flat.”

Dominique is due to be sentenced later this month.

Pics:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2206434.ece
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

dragontamer
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 05:45:39 pm »

Shocked  He slept through being carved up?  We're supposed to believe that? 

I can't begin to estimate how many drugs that would take to get anyone to sleep through being carved up.  Dominque is a friggen long name.
Report Spam   Logged
DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 06:01:09 pm »

GUILTY: Dominique Fisher

What she did

And his drink knocked him out THAT MUCH!???!
Report Spam   Logged

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 09:18:05 pm »

Those look like very fresh marks and no doubt they will fade with time. It would be interesting to see what they look like in six months time
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 01:43:26 am »

Numnuts (both of them)
Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.
chrismrky

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 10:37:45 am »

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  etc etc etc Grin Grin Grin Grin

good job.............

shows what the 'demon drink "  will do for you..................LOL

he thought he was out for a good time..........he got tagged for it........I think its hilarious.... teach him to ease off on the booze, and not just pick up any female for a root!!!!!!!!!

brilliant.........stupid dickhead

Report Spam   Logged

today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday....is it really been that bad today?

If we can put two men on the moon.....why cant we put the whole lot there? eh?
beaker
Senator
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 08:23:50 am »

At least she didn't make a mistake and have to start again 
Report Spam   Logged

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!!
chrismrky

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 09:29:06 am »

At least she didn't make a mistake and have to start again 

DOH, forgot to write my message............. Huh

thats really funny beaker...........you could just see it...... Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

actually that would make for a great comedy skit
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 09:30:38 am by chrismrky » Report Spam   Logged

today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday....is it really been that bad today?

If we can put two men on the moon.....why cant we put the whole lot there? eh?
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 11:29:21 am »

It must be realy hard for her to keep her boyfreinds
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: