Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 07:24:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

What's your cats favourite food?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your cats favourite food?  (Read 1147 times)
TokGal
Shit-Hot Member

« on: July 21, 2009, 08:53:27 am »

Because I don't mind spoiling my darlings I have tried them on all sorts of different cat food, from the most expensive down to the cheapest, and their favourite is Pam's Purr (pouches). (I think it's the gravy they like) They don't think much of the tinned variety.

They also prefer Friskies dry food over any other.

They are not fussed about some of the really high priced stuff, no matter how good it is deemed to be, judging by how long it takes them to eat it and how often they walk away in the hope it will have miraculously changed 10 minutes later. Mind you with Talulah once being wild she would not have been used to anything other than what she could catch or find for herself, and Bugsy always follows her lead.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jodes
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 09:47:19 am »

I give my cats Eukanuba biscuits and they also get a premium wet food every second day......not to mention fresh mince and chicken as well as chicken necks.
Report Spam   Logged

Jody
Nitpicker1
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 02:33:00 am »

Freshcaught teenaged rabbit which is why I am here at this ungodly hour. Lucky this one was dead.

She reluctanly shares it with Dog, so I have to remove it's gut before the bowel contents gets spread out on the floor.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 09:14:11 am »

So Nitz - at that completely ungodly and freezing cold hour, did you congratulate your cat or use ungodly language?
Report Spam   Logged
Nitpicker1
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 09:34:56 am »

So Nitz - at that completely ungodly and freezing cold hour, did you congratulate your cat or use ungodly language?

none of the above. I gutted the damned thing, left it's skin on, and gave top half to cat, bottom half to dog.

IN SILENCE

I won't need to feed 'em today
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 09:41:39 am »

You are much kinder than I would have been.
Report Spam   Logged
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 03:45:42 pm »

Sally is currently being a bit of a fusspot over food.

Long past time of that vet visit even if her teeth are ok.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 03:28:32 pm »

Sally will be having her favourite chef cassarole until Wednesday then it will be back on the dry food.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
Magoo
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 12:25:05 pm »

Iams biscuits for aged cats for His Catness...along with anything that we are eating.   A sachet of beef and veg casserole by Whiskers each night.  The chook neck or wing tips.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 10:55:18 am »

Mo has discovered lamb shanks.  Loves them.  Will protect his shank to the bitter end (which when combined with me enforcing his eating priviliges works well).

He's on his final lap so I'm not fussy about what he eats - if he wants it he has it and beggar anyone elses opinion.  At least he's eating.
Report Spam   Logged
beaker
Senator
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 09:08:13 pm »

Ear wax.  Em loves ear wax.  One of our previous cats Carrot loved it too.  You'd wake in the middle of the night to his licking your ear.
Report Spam   Logged

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!!
dragontamer
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 08:42:18 am »

ewwwwwwww!

Mo is favouring KFC. 

I'm not buying him KFC.  He can have nibbles of it when someone else buys it but I'm not supplying him with KFC!
Report Spam   Logged
Ferney
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 06:30:20 pm »

Our 2 eat Hills.  Its the only food the long hair doesn't throw up.
Daughters cat or cats seem to like rabbit because she they bring them home and leave her a rabbits foot in the lounge.   
Report Spam   Logged
Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2009, 06:06:52 am »

Your daughter must have extraordinary good luck Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: