Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 10:25:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

A blog I follow

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A blog I follow  (Read 87 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« on: June 28, 2009, 04:18:27 pm »

I follow Kate cos she calls a spade a spade, and I like that in a woman.  Smiley

Shes a Kiwi, journo working in Hong Kong.

Shes been to Los Angeles for the weekend:

Todays posts ...

Yes, I am stuck in Los Angeles without my passport that was taken along with my (underinsured as there are so many insurance exemptions) carry on bag thrown from the hotel shuttle bus I assume on one of the stops before me.

Lesson learned - never use shuttle buses.

Lesson still learned - other people are c***s for not returning the bag. Another reason why I have little faith in fellow man.

Now shall be living my worst nightmare trying to get new travel documents.

A refinement on the Cactus Kate "rules to travel by"!

It will start with - ditching the standard black luggage and going for as brighter colours as possible so you know when your bag has been thrown in the wrong pile. The thief may spot it sooner but then so do you when the thief takes off with it.

Oh....and shopping for one of those (previously deemed) gay strap bags where passport, tickets and cash can be stored.

It's a wee bit of a lesson for a girl whose only substantial loss to date was that of virginity.

Grin

http://asianinvasion2006.blogspot.com/2009/06/coming-soon.html
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: