Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 06:05:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

“Dumbfuck of the Week” Award

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: “Dumbfuck of the Week” Award  (Read 7209 times)
Crusader
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2014, 09:26:48 am »

Only dumbfucks hope kids won't get adequately fed.

I totally agree. Parents whose spending habits do not include purchasing adequate food for their children are the 'dumbfucks.' The whole poverty excuse for low income earners is piss poor. If people want to earn more money the answer is simple - STUDY A FIELD WHERE THERE ARE JOB SHORTAGES!!!!

Take the ICT industry. By 2016, within the Asia/Pacific area, there will be around 600000 job vacancies (this is a direct quote from a Cisco conference I attended in Singapore earlier this year). The ICT industry  is actually a very easy industry to find the right resources to study for free. They are all on the internet. It just requires hard work and dedication to study them. Businesses are falling over backwards to try to recruit someone and are offering big pay checks to do so. If I can maintain a full time job, bring up a family, run an active lifestyle and find time to study so I remain a cut above the competition, then the only place you will find my sympathy for someone sitting on their arse blaming the government for their circumstances, will be in a dictionary between the words shit and syphilis. 

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: