Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 12:41:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

All Blacks vs France

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All Blacks vs France  (Read 1954 times)
Crusader
« on: June 15, 2009, 08:50:06 am »

Can't decide which link to post in here. I figured with so many stories on the game, you are all big enough to look for yourselves.

What a game though. I think the mass exitous of players in the last few years has really left us exposed when we have injuries to some key players. Once those players get back I think you could kiss goodbye to the likes of Joe Rokocoko and Isoea Toeava. I also doubt Adam Thompson will be returning after his injury. Those three had shockers.

Other rugby news, did you hear the banter around that Dan Carter will sign for Auckland for $400000 a year. Canterbury can only muster up $200000. But Carter's dad was interviewed on the Rock radio station and stated if his son signed for Auckland, he would never speak to him again. Will be interesting to hear the outcome of that.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 09:13:49 am »

Its a laugh Danny signing for 400k, when 200mill was paid for a soccer player last week  Grin

Im sick of hearing the reporters saying NZ was smashed to pieces by the French, twas a good game and the best team won, NZ didnt play badly.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Crusader
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 12:35:57 pm »

You are right Lovelee, it was pretty much a team of ring ins that had only just gotten together against a team that has played together all year. I didn't really give the All Blacks much hope in winning that game, and for a team of hardly any experience in the test arena, too loose by just 5 points isn't really a big thing. Those guys will be better off for the loss in the future I think.
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 01:30:42 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 01:31:00 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 01:45:46 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 10:14:42 am »

Seen this Crusader??

All Blacks first five-eight Dan Carter has signed a new contract with Canterbury until the end of 2011, chief executive Hamish Riach said.

"We are absolutely delighted to be able to re-sign Dan until after the next Rugby World Cup," he said.

"While there has been intense media speculation about Dan's future provincial union, our discussions have been positive and constructive throughout and have lead to this agreement today.

"Dan is obviously a world class player and it will be fantastic to have him back. It is quite simply tremendously good news for all who care about Canterbury and Crusaders rugby."

Carter said he was happy to have made his decision.

"Christchurch has always been home for me, so it's great to have re-signed with Canterbury rugby through to 2011. I'm looking forward to playing in a red and black jersey again and being part of the province that has given my rugby so much."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/2503106/Carter-re-signs-with-Canterbury
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Crusader
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 06:01:05 pm »

Yep. You wouldn't believe how stoked I am with that news. I reckon his father would have definately said something to him.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 06:20:46 pm »

Yep. You wouldn't believe how stoked I am with that news. I reckon his father would have definately said something to him.

Ha - yeh I would believe I think - I thought about u when I heard it.
Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 01:47:10 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 01:54:31 pm »

Yer sort of - does the coach really believe the boys are thick?
Or are they thick?
Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 12:30:09 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 12:31:53 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 12:32:27 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: