Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 02:19:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

First to a thousand & a million (lets beat those who want to bet Roger to 1000)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First to a thousand & a million (lets beat those who want to bet Roger to 1000)  (Read 20885 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2009, 08:21:21 am »

↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑↔↑
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2009, 09:18:13 am »

The pages that have the marquee posts on them keep freezing for me. 

The other pages are fine.

Angry
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2009, 09:36:47 am »

Angry

What's a marquee post?
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2009, 12:07:21 pm »

Angry

What's a marquee post?
From the member who uses them the most and yet dont know what they are called?Huh??

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2009, 12:11:42 pm »

Do you wanna try and guess what the next member category is after Part-Of-The-Furniture Member ?? 
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2009, 12:15:04 pm »

The insects are very noisy this year — they're almost deafening outside my place!
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2009, 12:17:18 pm »

Oooooh.....another new page in this thread!  Tongue

I wonder how long before we pass those who are trying to bet ROGER to 1000?  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2009, 12:24:49 pm »

I reckon these are a couple of awesome photographs — I took them on Easter Monday last year....

Turning onto an approach to Mount Cook Airport (visible in the photograph) with an awesome view into the heart of Aoraki-Mount Cook National Park visible out the port side of a Pilatus Porter of Mount Cook Skiplanes at 11:19am on Easter Monday, 24th March 2008.

Turning onto finals in a Pilatus Porter skiplane to land on Runway 31 at Mount Cook Airport (visible in the picture), with Mount Sefton and The Footstool prominent on the Main Divide and La Perouse behind the lower Mount Cook Range — 11:19am on Easter Monday, 24th March 2008.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 12:38:39 pm by Kiwithrottlejockey » Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2009, 12:33:37 pm »

Do you wanna try and guess what the next member category is after Part-Of-The-Furniture Member ?? 

I shudder to think.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2009, 12:41:30 pm »

Well....as you have the highest total message count in the group, you will most likely be the person to find out first!  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2009, 02:03:41 pm »

Angry Werewolf
Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2009, 09:12:27 pm »

Lips sealed
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2009, 09:47:23 am »

I don't recommend trying to book airline tickets online when you are hungover.  I don't recommend a hangover either.  Getting there is great.  Paying for it sucks.  Same as the tickets really. 

Both me and my credit card have a headache now.

We need a gif with a green pukey feeling look.  That's how I feel.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2009, 09:55:09 am »

Where can I find a bus and train timetable for Wellington on a Sunday?  Does anyone (hint hint TJ) know.   We get to Wellington at 8am, and I assume there will be buses from the airport to the city to match the plane timetables more or less.

My kids have never ridden the trains in Wellington so I'd quite like to take them from the airport to the Hutt on the trains.

This means organising a ride from the airport to the station, then the station out to the Hutt. 

I'd also quite like to catch the Wairarapa train because that was the train I used to catch when I worked in Wellington (sentimental old fool eh?).

It would be cool for me to be able to drag my kids through this hehe.  I don't really care whether they want to appreciate it or not. 
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2009, 11:20:56 am »

The Wairarapa trains are very different now from when you used to catch them.

Catch an Airport Flyer bus (Route 91) outside the Domestic Terminal at Wellington Airport. Head out the doors from the baggage claim area on the ground floor and follow the orange Airport Flyer signs to the bus stop. The bus service (which goes all the way to Upper Hutt) is only hourly on Sunday mornings until 9:50am when it becomes half-hourly, however there is a bus at 8:50am from the airport (go and have a coffee after claiming your bags) and you get off at the Molesworth Street — Parliament bus stop on the corner of Lambton Quay and Molsworth Street (right by the Beehive and Parliament Buildings) at approximately 9:15am (it will set you back $6.50 per adult and $3.50 per kid). Cross over Molesworth Street and head down through the subway from the bus terminal to Wellington Railway Station. The Wairarapa train departs from Platform 8 at 9:55am (guess who's driving it tomorrow, Sunday) and arrives at Upper Hutt at approximately 10:28am. If you get the munchies enroute, the New World Supermarket (something else new since you used to catch the trains) at Wellington Railway Station has lots of food-to-go and there is even a coffee kiosk associated with the supermarket in the main entrance hall of the station.

For more information including detailed timetables....

http://www.tranzmetro.co.nz/

http://www.metlink.org.nz/

NOTE: You pay a premium fare to travel on Wairarapa trains to Hutt Valley destinations compared with the electric-multiple-unit trains, but when you see the trains on the Wairarapa route now, you'll understand why you pay more to travel on them ($9.00 for adults, $4.50 for kids to Upper Hutt).
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 11:37:30 am by Kiwithrottlejockey » Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2009, 12:31:55 pm »

Awesome.  Thanks TJ.

Who's driving next weekend?  If it's you I'll run up the platform and we can meet.  I'm seeing Ali either monday or tuesday I think.
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2009, 02:56:16 pm »

Bad timing — next weekend is a four-day-long-weekend for me (we are rostered off Friday-Saturday-Sunday-Monday like that every third weekend).
Report Spam   Logged
Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2009, 09:05:28 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2009, 11:36:36 am »

Someone's obviously happy to have the old emoticons back!

MSN probably regard them as their intellectual property, but fuck-'em....they decided to throw their groups away (and cause a huge upheaval to the groups' users), so I don't feel the slightest bit guilty for helping myself to their stuff!

Fair enough?
Report Spam   Logged
Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2009, 01:27:27 pm »

Yup - Fair enough
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Alicat
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2009, 06:40:40 pm »

Yup - Fair enough

What she says
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2009, 01:29:24 pm »

Reply #96  Grin Shocked Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2009, 05:42:06 pm »

I had my first performance review today.

Was actually due last August, but the boss is so disorganised and panic orientated, it kept getting rescheduled.

Everyone at work kept warning me that she would eat me alive.  Kept trying to stress me out about it and panic me over her style and motivation.

All I can say is................I tamed the Dragon LMAO.

*High Five!*
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2009, 06:38:59 pm »

Excellent
Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2009, 07:13:43 pm »

Reply #99
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: