Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 02:26:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

First to a thousand & a million (lets beat those who want to bet Roger to 1000)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First to a thousand & a million (lets beat those who want to bet Roger to 1000)  (Read 20887 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
« on: February 04, 2009, 07:25:31 pm »

Bugger....I was just checking out The Gisborne Herald online and discovered something really sad news.

http://www.gisborneherald.co.nz/Default.aspx?s=3&s1=2&id=9117

http://www.gisborneherald.co.nz/Default.aspx?s=7&s1=2&id=d9592fce7cb84512a03cbdc907fac291

Gary & Raewyn Page were my neighbours in Gisborne for more than ten years. I can remember when all their kids were born (Steven, then Sean, then Sarah, then Samantha). Sarah was a really friendly, but typically cheeky kid and she would have been ten or eleven when I moved out of Gisborne in October 1998. Her parents separated last year and both ended up in Australia (Gary was an Aussie, but Raewyn was a Kiwi), however the kids (by then grown up) all stayed in NZ. Her mother Raewyn was one of the women who took legal action over the cervical cancer fuck-up at a laboratory in Gisborne (Dr Bottrell was the pathologist) and ended up forcing the cervical cancer inquiry. Raewyn was one of spokeswomen for the group and appeared on TV several times. She will be devastated over loosing her daughter Sarah like that.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: