Xtra News Community 2
March 28, 2024, 09:43:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

First to a thousand & a million (lets beat those who want to bet Roger to 1000)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First to a thousand & a million (lets beat those who want to bet Roger to 1000)  (Read 20751 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
« on: February 03, 2009, 09:51:57 am »

Is that complicated enough for youse fellas?? Whadda-youse-reckon???                              
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 10:04:45 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 12:23:52 pm »

I reckon we can piss-in beating to a thousand posts those people who are trying to beat Roger to 1000.... Roll Eyes  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 12:28:03 pm »

BTW....you can't delete your posts (or threads) and make them completely disappear from this group because it has a Recycle Bin just like your Computer has a Recycle Bin and when you delete something, it just moves it to the group's Recycle Bin from where the group's Administrators (if they were feeling like shit-stirring) could simply bounce it right back to where it came from when it was deleted!

Clever, aye?? 
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 01:14:21 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 01:39:01 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 07:25:31 pm »

Bugger....I was just checking out The Gisborne Herald online and discovered something really sad news.

http://www.gisborneherald.co.nz/Default.aspx?s=3&s1=2&id=9117

http://www.gisborneherald.co.nz/Default.aspx?s=7&s1=2&id=d9592fce7cb84512a03cbdc907fac291

Gary & Raewyn Page were my neighbours in Gisborne for more than ten years. I can remember when all their kids were born (Steven, then Sean, then Sarah, then Samantha). Sarah was a really friendly, but typically cheeky kid and she would have been ten or eleven when I moved out of Gisborne in October 1998. Her parents separated last year and both ended up in Australia (Gary was an Aussie, but Raewyn was a Kiwi), however the kids (by then grown up) all stayed in NZ. Her mother Raewyn was one of the women who took legal action over the cervical cancer fuck-up at a laboratory in Gisborne (Dr Bottrell was the pathologist) and ended up forcing the cervical cancer inquiry. Raewyn was one of spokeswomen for the group and appeared on TV several times. She will be devastated over loosing her daughter Sarah like that.
Report Spam   Logged
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 07:39:22 pm »

Gosh that is sad TJ.  Hope those who received her organs do ok.
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
dragontamer
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 05:01:39 pm »

The male dragontamer's cousin received a kidney (don't know if its her's but for our cousin, it's a very new kidney - he's been having longterm dialysis and lives in Wairoa).  We are all extremely grateful to the donor.

He's a special guy with an absolutely amazing musical talent and no ego whatsoever.  He's a beautiful soul and I hope, whoever gave the kidney is pleased with the choice.
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 01:06:32 pm »

I just sent the family a card c/o the funeral director in Gisborne.

I imagine he will hand it to them on the day of the funeral which is Monday afternoon.
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 04:56:45 pm »

½

⅓  ⅔

¼  ¾

⅛  ⅜  ⅝  ⅞
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 09:58:56 pm »

No work tomorrow....or the day after....or the day after that....or the day after that! Good stuff, aye?  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 09:59:45 pm »

Ooops....tomorrow is about to happen....I've got to bugger off!!
Report Spam   Logged
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 07:05:30 am »

Took my grandaughter to school this morning. Took 1 hour across town to her house to drop some of her gear off and then in the opposite direction to her school and home again. 
Now I remember why I start work at 10am, the roads are sooooo much quieter by then. I don't think I got over 30k all the way this morning. Not good being out in all that traffic when I have spent years not waking fully till 10am.
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 08:02:05 am »

Rightyho....we've got some serious catching up to do if we are planning on getting to a thousand posts in this thread before those folks who are trying to bet Roger to 1000 get there before us!  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 08:04:52 am »

Took my grandaughter to school this morning. Took 1 hour across town to her house to drop some of her gear off and then in the opposite direction to her school and home again. 
Now I remember why I start work at 10am, the roads are sooooo much quieter by then. I don't think I got over 30k all the way this morning. Not good being out in all that traffic when I have spent years not waking fully till 10am.

I luuuurve watching all the cars crawling along the Hutt Road during peak perods. Meanwhile, I charge past them and get a clear run all the way along the western shoreline of Wellington Harbour. The dumbarses should have caught a train and avoided the traffic hasstles altogether!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 08:06:37 am »

Hmmmm....I wonder how long before I become Part Of The Furniture like Lovelee and DazzaMc ??
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 08:07:44 am »

Let's try that again in a different style — Hmmmm....I wonder how long before I become Part Of The Furniture like Lovelee and DazzaMc ??
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 08:09:32 am »

I wonder how long before I become Part Of The Furniture like Lovelee and DazzaMc ??
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 08:10:39 am »

I wonder how long before I become Part Of The Furniture like Lovelee and DazzaMc ??
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 08:11:45 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 08:12:26 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 08:13:32 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 08:15:03 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2009, 08:16:15 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: