Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 05:58:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Paris - I'm not an air-head - Yeah right

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paris - I'm not an air-head - Yeah right  (Read 1211 times)
Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« on: February 03, 2009, 09:43:26 am »

Paris names Gordon Ramsay as British PM
Bang! Showbiz | Friday, 30 January 2009
Celebrity socialite Paris Hilton believes TV chef Gordon Ramsay is the British Prime Minister.

The hotel heiress made the embarrassing statement while in England to promote her new reality TV show Paris Hilton’s British Best Friend.

After explaining she is desperate to find a UK pal because she "loves Britain" and "London is her favourite city in the world", the 27-year-old socialite was asked who the Prime Minister of the country was.

Rather than replying 'Gordon Brown', Paris said: "It's Gordon ... Gordon Ramsay?"

The star did correct herself later on, insisting she had only made the mistake as she had recently eaten at one of the famed chef’s restaurants.

However, later she slipped up again when she was asked about UK county Essex, to which she replied: "What’s that?"

In the show, 12 contestants battle to persuade Paris they should become her new friend.

The star has previously claimed she wants to find a pal from the country as she is bored of American women, claiming: "The girls in Los Angeles are such sluts."

Paris recently hit out at critics who have branded her stupid, claiming she is actually highly intelligent.

She said: "I think a lot of people have seen me on The Simple Life and think I'm a spoilt airhead. But I was playing a character."
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4833056a5620.html

Is this girl thick or what. The simple life was a reality show. Paris Hilton playing Paris Hilton. I've never watched, nor do I have the inclination. I certainly won't be watching the new show!

Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 12:40:06 pm »

Paris Hilton
Report Spam   Logged
Victoria
Getting The Hang Of It

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 04:35:23 pm »

Not an air-head? What then? A turbo-head?
Report Spam   Logged
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 10:21:46 pm »

Shes got her thong on backwards the silly tart.
Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 06:56:36 am »

Thongs are for the feet  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 12:28:30 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 12:30:42 am »

I'll have to pull finger and get my chunder animated gif files uploaded to XNC2's Photobucket account so ÐazzaMc can add them to the XNC2 Smilieys pop-up, so they can be used in threads like this one!
Report Spam   Logged
Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 07:55:05 pm »

A great reason to become impregnated to some neanderthol

Paris Hilton's boyfriend was left with a split lip after leaping to her defence.

Doug Reinhart received the injury after stepping in to protect the socialite from a pushy bodyguard at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, who shoved her after she requested Madonna's 'Like A Virgin' from DJ Massive.

A source explained to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "After dashing over to the DJ a little over-enthusiastically and asking for Madonna, chaos erupted. The appalled bodyguard gave Paris a shove, and she went flying.

"Doug ran over and pushed the guy back and things turned nasty. Doug was left nursing a split lip, with blood all down his shirt and over Paris' dress.

"Clubbers piled in and the police were called but no arrests were made. Paris was left shaken but joked it's the last time she'll request Madonna."

Despite his mouth injury, the night had some positives for Doug.

Paris, 27 - who is rumoured to have turned down a marriage proposal from the 'Hills' star last week - was so impressed by his chivalrous actions she plans to start a family with him.

The source added: "She was blown away by how brave and chivalrous he was.

"Paris is joking he would make ideal father material and is tempted to employ him as a full-time bodyguard. She couldn't stop kissing him and calling him her alpha male."

Doug recently spoke of his desire to have children with the hotel heiress.

He said: "Paris will make a great mom. She's amazing. I'd love to have some mini-Parises one day."

http://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/58327/paris-hilton-bodyguard-boyfriend/index.html

Bloody kid would be lucky if it had two brain cells to rub together.
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 08:11:06 pm »

Here you go ktj just stick code http://www.smfforfree.com/gallery/xtranewscommunity2/14_13_03_09_7_09_09.gif between img carets
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: