Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 06:12:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

An email I just recieved

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An email I just recieved  (Read 317 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« on: February 02, 2009, 07:57:13 am »

hi just a nqte to tell about graham and my mate Bob XXXXXXX of the card school
have canser with only days left so were pretty cut up ,and thats coming on top of me going to have radiotherapy starting  in may or june lifes a bitch and hard to take at times

Carl

Carl was my Dads best friend - I so wish I could just take it all away for them  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 08:01:37 am »

Shit - that not good Love, sorry to hear that.
Loves to all.

Cry

Report Spam   Logged

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 09:37:39 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 11:03:20 pm »

Sorry to hear that Lovelee.

Is it just me or are there others at the moment. I keep hearing about people I know who have cancer.
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 06:42:49 am »

Sounds like its not just you Brownie - I was on the phone for a long time last night to a 48 yr old mate - shes found she has breast cancer - inoperable.  Her 14 yr old son doesnt know yet - shes so distressed she cant tell him ..

How do you???
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
relaxed1
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 08:03:32 am »

Sorry to hear that Lovelee

* a little rant*

*deep sigh* I haven't been home since 03 and i just expect people to just be the same as when i left i suppose i do because i don't get to see much change with the older ones the i get to see most of the fam on cam or pics but the older ones hate photos and comps are out of the question...so in my mind i picture them the same but as the years go by and i call them when they are sick and stuff well i call them alot anyway...But my son 26 came over at xmas ans is still here he was able to snap a pic of his nana real quick and my fav aunt my other mum and my stepdad and i just could'nt believe how much they have aged i was kinda shocked...but i will give them this they are made of some tuff stuff thats for sure...my aunt has lupis my mum has never been the same since an op she had went south in 2001 multiple operations since infact a few months ago she was admitted to hospital because she was on deaths door she was bleeding internally and they didnt know where so they gave here a transfusion...step dad almost 80 has cellulitus in both legs under went and 8 hour operation still not looking to good...but my mum and aunt pick themselfs up and get going everyday...unbelievable really....it's time for a trip home this year *fingers crossed*
Report Spam   Logged

I know how i am and your approval isn't needed
Crusader
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 08:48:37 am »

Sorry to hear Lovelee.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: