Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 07:55:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Study turns back clock on origins of life on Earth

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Study turns back clock on origins of life on Earth  (Read 2682 times)
AnFaolchudubh
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

Faugh a ballagh!

« on: October 27, 2009, 08:51:48 am »

Thank you panther
So you prefer to attack a defenceless sensitive person such as my self rather than comment on my question about Dazza.
That is not understandable but it is sad.
Why do you think he should be above reproach in this? Are you the judge and jury appointed by dazza?

I repeat my comment here. Anychance of an answer old chap or are you goingto have another crack at character assasination?

'My beef has been that all theories are promoted by dazza as being facts. And that is impossible in my view.But dazza cant understand that so he prefers to dump someone who disagrees with his take on the world.
He should not be using his role in here to get rid of open debate/argument and irritating commentary.'

You do the same with the bible gommie and many find that as impossible in their view, anyone who disagrees with you, you ridicule, barate (sp) and even go so far as to attack the culture, ancestroy and garb etc so you are no different at all! Tho I will say that you are less mature!
Report Spam   Logged

Stupid people are not an endangered species so why are we protecting them
R. S. OhAllmurain

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: