Xtra News Community 2
March 19, 2024, 05:45:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

A house without books is like a room without windows

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A house without books is like a room without windows  (Read 1283 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
« on: February 02, 2009, 07:19:36 pm »

I've got so many bloody books at my place that it has got totally out of hand.

I don't tend to keep fiction, once I have read them, they get passed onto other people (sometimes I even deposit them into a carriage of one of the trains I drive).

However, I keep non-fiction books and that is the hoardes of them I have got everywhere in my home. I've got two massive rimu bookcases (they are HUGE) and both are chocka with books. Then I've got more books stashed in every nook and cranny around the place. Plus heaps more stored in boxes (some of them in the shed). When I eventually kark it, someone is going to have a field day sorting through my vast library of books (and that doesn't even start to count the massive collection of DVDs and CDs).
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 10:29:08 am by Kiwithrottlejockey » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: