Xtra News Community 2
March 28, 2024, 09:57:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Meanwhile, in Jesusland....

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meanwhile, in Jesusland....  (Read 12093 times)
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #175 on: December 24, 2016, 04:00:14 pm »

oh look at me i'm wearing my big boy pants and know a big word it's one of my favorites ,intellectual it makes me sound smarter than the average bear,so ill use it a lot lol.

Your stupid lefty tribe cult members lost the us elections because people are sick of all obama and hillarys bullshit
they didn't lose because of putin hacking,"it's the economy stupid'

obama was a useless leader, he was making it hard for us people to make ends meet,he drove the us economy into the dirt taking the people with it.
the only ones who did well under chairman obama were the filthy rich and the banks obama was sucking their arse.

he is such a useless petty race baiting ego centred clown obama couldn't run a corner dairy
obama  and hillary are war criminals who caused the death or the suffering of millions of people all throughout the middle east, by trying to overthrow nations and arming terrorist to fight proxy wars
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: