Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 11:41:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

'I want them dead', NZ woman says of Cronulla players

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'I want them dead', NZ woman says of Cronulla players  (Read 2155 times)
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2009, 12:10:21 am »

[quote willingly joined ]

According to you.

If you are ever called to a jury in NZ re rape. I hope you stand down. You have the "old man's" opinion - that which said 'she asked for it' !
I'd hate to think that your way of thinking could let a rapist go, but from what you've posted here, it's the way you look at how people are.
I don't dislike you - I don't like the way you think, I don't like the way you think about women.
[/quote]

get a grip Shef and read what has been reported you might just find that there is a recurring comment throughout ALL reports .......

she was a willing patner to the events that unfolded ...

jeez she even wanted seconds with Matt Johns ...

at least im looking and thinking about this and not from the angle you suggest nor from which many appear to be and that is every man is a bastard and in this type of situation its always the poor women whos the victim and she didnt ask for it ...

i wonder what the discussion would be if it was some guy who had complained had he had an orgy with a team of sports women and suffered post traumatic incidents ...

oh thats right hed be told to grow some balls take it like a man and get over it ...

Report Spam   Logged
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2009, 12:12:20 am »

I think she has had a bit of what my friend calls "Buyers Remorse".  And you do wonder if it's a blackmail attempt gone wrong.

She would have had to have been very naive to head off to a room with two players and not expected there to be a bit of rumpy pumpy... with more than one partner.  She probably does now feel degraded about what happened, but what woman after any one night stand hasn't felt a bit crap after the event?  But hell, if I was 19 and my favourite league player offered me a night of 'scoring'... I would have happily gone with him.  I wouldn't have let him invite the rest of the team though  Undecided

It's very sad that in light of the Veitch saga, the media is quite happy to turn on it's own people and destroy them for a smutty story. 

It also really pisses me off that someone who suddenly regrets a sordid night is crying foul.  It makes a mockery of all real rape cases and the real trauma rape victims suffer for ever and a day.  She's already won the sympathy vote, that should really be reserved for real victims of sexual crimes!

Report Spam   Logged
Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2009, 12:34:50 am »

she was a willing patner to the events that unfolded ...

"willing" - or didn't say yay or nay?

jeez she even wanted seconds with Matt Johns ...

According to him - with his wife sitting next to him, Hell any man would say that ( Hell He'd been there and then been MAN ENOUGH to turn it down *tui ad*) and then come back with, but of course I didn't (aren't I great - I turned her down!)

wonder what the discussion would be if it was some guy who had complained had he had an orgy with a team of sports women and suffered post traumatic incidents ...
At this stage I haven't heard of the Silver Ferns ,Magic or any other women's teams defending their sexual practises. It's not the first time I've heard of League teams having to defend this sort of shit! Exactly the sort of thing that brought this case to the fore-front! The TV Doco might be quite revealing!
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2009, 01:04:16 am »

Apparently she was skiting about her exploits not long after it happened, I hate to say it but Ive seen situations where one silly young thing decides to try out a few cocks one night but as soon as number 3 4 and 5 come along she's in no position to say no because she's already proved she'll take on 2 guys, so what happens is the first 2 are just a bit of a fling but the other 3 or 4 guys were kinda sorta raping her. thats usually how it goes. I think she's in for a bit of a backlash when people realise she was boasting about it 5 years ago, how long does it take to realise you were raped?
Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.
Magoo
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2009, 07:46:20 am »

It will be in the womens magazines next week. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
beaker
Senator
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2009, 08:15:44 am »

It will be in the womens magazines next week. Roll Eyes

... don't magazines pay $10,000 for a story?
Report Spam   Logged

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!!
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2009, 08:59:00 am »

The police investigated this and found no wrong doing. If he was charged and convicted then fair enough, but remember the old innocent until proven guilty? But I guess everytime a woman cries rape it actually happens. Hmmm that would make a great tui billboard.

Slight correction Crusader.  Nowhere will you find the Police saying there was no wrong doing.  They may say they couldn't find enough evidence to proceed with charges though.  What show would one person's complaint have against a few league over inflated ego's getting their rocks off.

The biggest defence in rape cases is consent.  Being in a room with a couple of league players having a drink is not giving consent to what may have been a pack rape.

Frankly, I find your attitude like some others in here quite disturbing. 

Quite happy to support the low morality of at least one married man, yet blame a young female who found herself in a compromising situation that got out of control.

Quite frankly I find your attitude of laying the blame of rape at a man that hasn't been found guilty in a court of law disturbing. All he is guilty of is cheating on his wife, which is pretty bad but not a sackable offence and not against the law. If I was him I would be taking my ex employers to court over an unfair dismissal.

Well if you read carefully and comprehend what you read in my post Crusader you may notice that I wrote " what may have been a pack rape."

You are very quick to post your own decisive view yet jump down my neck because I suggest something that may have happened.

Grin

Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
dragontamer
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2009, 09:02:55 am »

If there is a Morality Clause in his contract he won't be able to go for unfair dismissal.  They are pretty broadly worded.
Report Spam   Logged
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2009, 09:05:19 am »

[quote willingly joined ]

According to you.

If you are ever called to a jury in NZ re rape. I hope you stand down. You have the "old man's" opinion - that which said 'she asked for it' !
I'd hate to think that your way of thinking could let a rapist go, but from what you've posted here, it's the way you look at how people are.
I don't dislike you - I don't like the way you think, I don't like the way you think about women.
[/quote]

Sadly it doesn't appear to be just an "old mans" opinion Shef.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Magpie

« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2009, 09:24:19 am »

I doubt there is a morality clause in Johns' contract, but it's a fair bet there would be a clause about bringing the game into disrepute.

The claim that this girl bragged about her experience may be true, but it doesn't explain why she laid a complaint with the police or why she is still suffering from the experience.

Newton Fella will no doubt allege she wants to make money out of this, but that doesn't explain why she would wait so long to do it.

Consent is always problematical in such cases. It's a complicated question, far more complicated than simply a 'yes' or a 'no'.

Report Spam   Logged

I have nothing to declare but my genius - Oscar Wilde at US Customs
Nitpicker1
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2009, 09:53:59 am »

Puts a whole new definition on the words SCALP HUNTING doesn't it.

Seems to me it's about due for a time limit on official complaints for these hysteric   historic shennanigans
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2009, 10:26:20 am »

This thread is full of bullshit.

I cannot find anything stating this woman wants to see these guys done for rape.

I sincerely doubt any of the men in this thread have been harmed traumatically.

It sickens me to see one male in particular who considers this woman asked for what happened and continually refuses to accept that any of the men involved are responsible for their despicable actions.

I guess it is about buyers remorse - in fact thats what Ive been saying all along - however this is also about personal responsibility of all involved - and so far the men involved have been less than cowardly - they wear their yellow stripe with pride, as does Newt I suppose!!

Some men can be total pricks!
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Nitpicker1
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2009, 10:40:32 am »

nitz giggles

I cannot find anything stating this woman wants to see these guys done for rape.

It sickens me to see one male in particular who considers this woman asked for what happened and continually refuses to accept that any of the men involved are responsible for their despicable actions.

I guess it is about buyers remorse - in fact thats what Ive been saying all along - however this is also about personal responsibility of all involved - and so far the men involved have been less than cowardly - they wear their yellow stripe with pride, as does Newt I suppose!!

Nah??!   I cannot find anything stating this woman wants to see these guys done for rape

She complained to Christchurch police five days later, but after they crossed the Tasman to interview all 30 players and 12 officials who made the trip, no charges were laid.

Some men can be total pricks!  and some women can be total ooops, norty word beginning with >  ummmmm

Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2009, 10:48:55 am »

err sorry - I didnt make myelf clear - I mean this time shes raised its ugly head.

That investigation happened 7 yrs ago - and case closed - what is she asking for NOW?

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Magoo
« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2009, 10:54:23 am »

what is she asking for NOW?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/2412895/Woman-bragged-about-league-sex-romp

and she was now speaking out to let the wives and girlfriends of those involved know what they had done.

''I was so angry and I wanted their lives destroyed like mine was,'' she said.

''If I had a gun I'd shoot them right now.

''I hate them. They disgust me. For all that they did, I hate them so much.''

Errrrr!!  Isn't that a threat to kill??

And of course my prediction of an offer for her story. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2009, 11:03:56 am »

what is she asking for NOW?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/2412895/Woman-bragged-about-league-sex-romp

and she was now speaking out to let the wives and girlfriends of those involved know what they had done.

''I was so angry and I wanted their lives destroyed like mine was,'' she said.

''If I had a gun I'd shoot them right now.

''I hate them. They disgust me. For all that they did, I hate them so much.''

Errrrr!!  Isn't that a threat to kill??

And of course my prediction of an offer for her story. Roll Eyes

Thank you Magoo - now all the crap spewing from the mouths of those who leap to assumptions can sit back under the knowledge that she is not crying RAPE - she does not want historical charges to be laid --- she wants to destroy their lives.

Not an admirable thought, however, hes moving closer to her goal daily.

The act happened - most would consider the act gross and morally wrong.  Most of us can only imagine how filthy she feels - replies in here suggest that men are ok if they indulge in activities like this - I think the men should be feeling as filthy as she does.  Though its quite possible they cant even remember which gang bang this was.

Report Spam   Logged

k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2009, 11:06:19 am »

I had a girl i went to school with you want you fuck all the boys in the class at the smae time,  alot of them agreed to it.

Later on in life she thought what she did was very dumb, as she got a name for herself.  As an adult she is comply different person to the silly teen she was back then.

If we where talking about a different player here i would say he was lieing.  Matty Johns is an honest guy and he knows he did wrong, said sorry and also knows he had to lose his job.  None of them knew her age, when you doll herself up you can be any age.

Because she yelled rape everyone thinks that is what happened.

All partys are at fault here not just the guys, she HAS to stand up and take blame.
As for her so called friend, how do we know that did not happen. ??

Most people here are up in arms about this case because they know the guy,  yes he did have sex, he does not denine that at all.  Yes it was wrong, he says that as well.  It was 7 years ago, the police looked into it and even she herself agreed with there findings.

Her friends are not baking her up because she was skiting about it, and then after doing that went to the cops 5 days later.

I know there are rape cases and know of people who it has happened to and this type of story upsets me because it does not do true cases any good.
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2009, 11:09:54 am »

Lovelee I don't think at all it is ok.

Of all the dumbs ass NRL players she choose one of the very honest ones very been.

Even his wife said she is telling a different story of what had happened.  The only thing he had to lose back then was his wife.  She has been brow betting him for years and his story never changed.  Most men when lieing cannot remember the lie and change it.

Again don't get me wrong,  what happened to her was wrong and ALL the MEN should be punished for this.   
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2009, 11:12:16 am »

I dont think they need to be punished - I dont think anyone needs to be.

Id just like to see 'men' man up, and openly state that the mens' involvement in this is as despicable as hers.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2009, 11:18:43 am »

None of them knew her age, when you doll herself up you can be any age.
Slightly off topic...but an interesting point.   http://xtranewscommunity2.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,2172.0.html   Would you pick this girl for 13?   I wouldn't so conceivably a 19 year old girl would/ could look in her 20's.
Report Spam   Logged
Nitpicker1
« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2009, 11:28:23 am »

So instead of getting a gun to do it, she manages to effectively kill at keast one of 'em by proxy. 
stood down indefinitely from his on-air commitments with Channel Nine and his coaching role with NRL club Melbourne Storm  http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/2408912/Matthew-Johns-stood-down-over-sex-scandal

IMNSHO Some women PEOPLE carry the hate thing too far, and use it as an excuse for the mess they make of their own lives.

Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #96 on: May 15, 2009, 11:36:10 am »

So instead of getting a gun to do it, she manages to effectively kill at keast one of 'em by proxy. 
stood down indefinitely from his on-air commitments with Channel Nine and his coaching role with NRL club Melbourne Storm  http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/2408912/Matthew-Johns-stood-down-over-sex-scandal

IMNSHO Some women PEOPLE carry the hate thing too far, and use it as an excuse for the mess they make of their own lives.

Perhaps - and thats a while 'nother debate  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Magpie

« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2009, 11:41:29 am »

Well said Lovelee. Spot on.   
Report Spam   Logged

I have nothing to declare but my genius - Oscar Wilde at US Customs
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2009, 12:03:46 pm »

hello come in L'lee ... no one has said she wants the guys done for rape and the police found no case to answer when they investigated her initial complaint ....

she is mentally unstable and why she has brought this all up 7 years after the event puzzles me ...

nd you are wrong not all men are pricks and that is what i think is at he bottom of her problem ...

maybe those she slept with that night were..  you know .. had rather large pricks and no other man has measured up since and shes upset by that  Grin

shes made a prick of herself by reopening the whole saga and she has managed to haul in many on this board with her tale of woe ...

guess the next thing we will be hearing is she wants millions for pain and suffering from something that she has admitted to mate she willing took part in ...

[ wonder if shes blonde ?  ]

Report Spam   Logged
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2009, 12:12:41 pm »

hello come in L'lee ... no one has said she wants the guys done for rape and the police found no case to answer when they investigated her initial complaint ....

she is mentally unstable and why she has brought this all up 7 years after the event puzzles me ...

nd you are wrong not all men are pricks and that is what i think is at he bottom of her problem ...

maybe those she slept with that night were..  you know .. had rather large pricks and no other man has measured up since and shes upset by that  Grin

shes made a prick of herself by reopening the whole saga and she has managed to haul in many on this board with her tale of woe ...

guess the next thing we will be hearing is she wants millions for pain and suffering from something that she has admitted to mate she willing took part in ...

[ wonder if shes blonde ?  ]

Grin Might pay you to stop digging yourself into a deeper whole Newt.

The fact that you don't understand suggests that you may be the blonde one in all of this.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: