Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 05:07:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Edmonds cook book sultana cake recipe

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Edmonds cook book sultana cake recipe  (Read 2676 times)
relaxed1
Bloody-Good Member

« on: May 10, 2009, 05:47:30 am »

Aww thanks for that Ali and Shef

Shef there are a few things we can't get here

A decent pumpkin swear nothing comes close.....the only time i can get one is around halloween and it's a aussie blue... nestl'e reduced cream... disiccated coconut omg the kind you buy here is so over sweetened its nasty....so many fruits like guavas, fejoas and passionfruit you can get but no way am i paying 2$ for 1...funny story i found a packet of NZ silverbeet seeds because all they have here is swiss chard...i planted the seeds in a container they didn't come up...so i threw them in the garden the next year they came up lol...hmmm i have never seen a potato fritter or any fritter of any kind...my hubby hates cream corn so i throw in a handfull of frozen corn he doesn't notice the difference Wink   there is a store here call the aussie pie shop there pies are ok...but they mince up everything i kinda miss the chuncks of steak so i make my own and the sausage rolls are crap to much bread crumbs and pepper....i made 3 lots  for xmas day...beef ...pork and turkey...the turkey i had never made before so i just had a go at it my own recipe....i made 2 doezen of each and they were the first to go...even my own kids who are here from NZ said that they were awesome...who would of thought...
Report Spam   Logged

I know how i am and your approval isn't needed

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: