Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 09:18:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Nokia shotz

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nokia shotz  (Read 846 times)
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« on: May 07, 2009, 08:31:58 pm »

Quality is not as goos as some would like as were taken with nokia camera and made into photoshows

Hope these links work

Wellington sunsets with a lion sleeps:

http://7yhwpw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1peEpLPWWztp1-1Dw5_kG0szzxb8xfGjUIP-Wv130AsXfNLlD-lROiW398Zkp8fFNfnrzGMYbATGlMo0XmWRT61YG59DjBQeev/sunsets%20with%20lion%20sleeps%20tonight%20original%20640x480.wmv?download

A week in Godzone:

http://7yhwpw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pthY3swJn_M6IcSX9fS9O36BfCIUPJ2Mw6rHVtaB0hu8mxIqomRaBXHCTK94zNWy-ePpNTYSvRCKmYT_iXsfb1dd8uVBwyQOG/A%20week%20in%20godszone.wmv?download

A day in Courtney place was Rugby seven in Welly and all the flights were held up due to fog so wasted a day getting shitfaced in Courtney Place:

http://7yhwpw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pnfhcdxYc94vYISltNqR6DPmTFAcLCoU2NaaJgXHd3TUuDHozOx1jXXvtRgxtXg-JsqZlWyDKMxIIcyD6czffsL7wOac1Ucn5/A%20Day%20in%20Courtney%20place%20640x480.wmv?download

enjoy these were made with Microsoft Photo story
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Magoo
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 06:51:11 am »

Dam DonQ.  Those links are not working for me.  I get a "done" blank page.
Report Spam   Logged
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 07:23:48 am »

page comes up blank but you have to click to allow active content at top of page, and then save or open to download file, stuff is in skydrive and comes as a download as embed does not seem to work.
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Magoo
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 07:32:45 am »

Nuffin.            Just get a blank page with no clickable space in Firefox.  Have to go finish in the kitchen so will try it when I come back in IE7
Report Spam   Logged
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 07:33:41 am »

http://cid-6989c1ca6ad7f69f.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public
link should open the holding folder then select icon on right from slide show list and then click icon on left that has single file u select......may need double click.
tthe download link off the toolbar above the icons should work ok also..... or can right click on first page icon and select ''open link''
let me know if that works ..... both ways do for me but you may have to allow active content and download. bloodt microsoft never makes things easy....buggered if I know why they give 25gb space if cannot link it.
let me know if there are any further glitches
as photobucket kept telling me I infringed copywrite..the bloody stuff is mine I made it my snaps grrrr
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 07:42:18 am by donquixotenz » Report Spam   Logged

WOW, What a Ride!"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: